Mod apk Arcana Famiglia | All episodes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,059 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

Arcana Famiglia Collezione! v1.1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: MeowofFury

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 100 times

• Spin off of the popular Arcana Famiglia.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• • All episodes of 4 characters Romance part
    • All episodes of 4 characters Lovers part

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MeowofFury and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hunex_play.hsp825001gen&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Darcana+famiglia+collezione&pcampaignid=APPU_1_xcEBXfLiKIqa8wX2zoiACA

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Sindiyah

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
A fan of Arcana Famiglia! Thank you very much for uploading this :D

Verified Human

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
On my Android 9 Phone it opens saying it was made for older Android Versions and then stops working,on my old 4.4.4 phone it tries to open but instantly closes again. No problem with installing/extracting the obb to my internal storage (Android/OBB)... any idea what I could try?
Thank you for uploading this in any case! ❤

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried just now on my other device which is also 4.4.4 it works. Maybe try reinstalling and check if the obb file is in the right place.

Verified Human

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Figured it out. When unzipped it created a file named "Arcana Famiglia Obb" within there was the file named "com.hunex.play...." wherein the actual data is stored. I removed the extra file step so that now I have only the "com.hunex.play..." file with the data in internal/Android/Obb and that did the trick. No idea why my device had a problem with that but it works now. Thank you again for uploading! ❤

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Euclase
Did you extract the obb at sdcard/android/obb and have Sb patcher installed at your device?

FlyingViper

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the game, MeowofFury! I'm a fan of Arcana Familia and this game is super easy and fun hoho. Worked well for my Android 10 and I opened all of the story and gallery already. Please keep up the good work~
PS : I hope Tammaro is also one of the male interest :")

Status
Not open for further replies.