Are branded clothes really worth it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,043 happy users since 2014.
Register

GabrielLuke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Branded clothes are often nuts, making them look like a bad time.
It is true that brands are often relevant and connected to the nature of the clothing itself.
I would like to share this article about this question in essence and invite you to comment on this matter below.

noraaustin72

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well I think you forgot to post the link to the article,
but I think they are worth buying, it's good to buy 3,4 clothes branded because we know they server us several years because there is a huge difference in the quality of branded clothes,
but it's not necessary to wear branded clothes,
I also prefer to wear normal brand clothes and their fabric quality is the same as branded clothes, and I mostly prefer to buy from online stores.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I don’t like branded clothes lol it just makes me look uncool xD

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
I love branded clothes, I just bought myself a pair of Adidas Yeezys. I also bought a lot of stuff from the Kardashian clothing lines (Kendall + Kylie, Skims by KKW). I have loads of Superdry stuff, but honestly Adidas Yeezys by Kanye West are the most comfortable trainers EVER. So yeh, branded clothes are worth it. They're more comfortable. Word of advice: Don't run in Yeezys.

georgie56

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't think branded clothes are worthy because they are earing more because of its brand name. I don't prefer branded clothes anymore because there are many other stores that they have an amazing quality product like I've bought Album Cover Sweatshirt from NF Merch. And the most important thing is branded clothes don't represent fashion, fashion is all about what are you wearing and how confidently wearing it because of its matter a lot.
album cover sweatshirt.png