Art Dump

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,698 happy users since 2014.
Register

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dude this is amazing! So cool!! Your talent is amazing!
Love the details! And that doodles is hella cute 😍

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love these pictures! :love:
Just wish I had an ounce of patience to draw but don't think I do. I always half finish any of my drawings and never finish which I'm sure a lot of people understand. Just like that writer's block people get that drawer's block. 😓
Bad enough trying to drawing in pen and messing up makes it all the more depressing might be best to draw in pencil first then pen. Best way for carpal tunnel! :eek:
Make way! Carpal tunnel here I come! 😤
Then have a burnout...😓

Not to mention computer drawing is even more confusing to me and to broke to get the ones with the pens to draw the pictures. Mouses are hard enough just to move around accurately. Can make stick people though! :ROFLMAO:

Theripper93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dude this is amazing! So cool!! Your talent is amazing!
Love the details! And that doodles is hella cute 😍
Thanks, i appreciate it :D
Post automatically merged:

I love these pictures! :love:
Just wish I had an ounce of patience to draw but don't think I do. I always half finish any of my drawings and never finish which I'm sure a lot of people understand. Just like that writer's block people get that drawer's block. 😓
Bad enough trying to drawing in pen and messing up makes it all the more depressing might be best to draw in pencil first then pen. Best way for carpal tunnel! :eek:
Make way! Carpal tunnel here I come! 😤
Then have a burnout...😓

Not to mention computer drawing is even more confusing to me and to broke to get the ones with the pens to draw the pictures. Mouses are hard enough just to move around accurately. Can make stick people though! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! and yeah i suffer from the drawers block as well. I'll start a project, draw about a quarter of it then for for a couple of week to a month then draw the rest. Sometimes i'll end up scrapping an idea because i'd look back at it and see how i can do it a better way haha.

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, i appreciate it :D
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! and yeah i suffer from the drawers block as well. I'll start a project, draw about a quarter of it then for for a couple of week to a month then draw the rest. Sometimes i'll end up scrapping an idea because i'd look back at it and see how i can do it a better way haha.
Yep thats me in a nut shell. Then years later I think hey I'm gonna try and draw this again and it always looks better than last time but never enough or my shading ends up crappier than the first drawing. 😓

Theripper93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yep thats me in a nut shell. Then years later I think hey I'm gonna try and draw this again and it always looks better than last time but never enough or my shading ends up crappier than the first drawing. 😓
The struggles of an artist XD

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years