💬 Review Artemis Fowl

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,956 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jkdtr707

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Artemis Fowl

This book follows the life of Artemis Fowl, a genius, millionaire, criminal mastermind, and only twleve-years-old. Follow Artemis's journey with his faithful hulking man-servant, Butler, as he attempts to pull of the most daring and dangerous of crimes...ever. A crime that threatens the lives of all the mythical creatures living right beneath humanity's noses.

Review:
I read this book many many years ago, and I absolutely loved it. In fact, I loved it so much, I bought the whole series. :D
It's one of my favorites, and I cherish it. I have hard copies and digital copies as well for convenience, like if I'm traveling and I need something to pass the time and I don't want to lug too many books around. My hard copy is surrounded by a golden cover, and it's absolutely beautiful. :love: If you decide to pick up a hard copy instead of the ebook... get the gold!

If you enjoy stories with a lot of action, adventure, and even a little magic, then this book is worth reading. Eoin Colfer does wonderful job in creating tons of memorable and likeable characters to make your journey through the series as enjoyable as possible. There's even extra books outside of the series that are worth buying as well, which give you lists of information on characters, illustrations, and enjoyable side-stories if that interests you.

Artemis Fowl is not only perfect for children, but adults as well depending on your tastes. Disney is actually releasing a movie on the book next year. I can't wait! I really hope they do it justice or I'm breaking out the pitchfork.:LOL:

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this book and even encourage readers to check out the whole series. Eoin Colfer is an amazing storyteller, you won't be disappointed.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐