Mod apk Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club 1.0c (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club 1.0c (Android Port)

Name of the game: Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club

Version: v1.0c

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
SYNOPSIS

FEATURES

This my last upload today 🙂 12 games in a day is kinda exhausting but i hope you guys enjoyed it! I will take a break and maybe upload few more another time. This game is tested already and works fine in my VIVO V15 PRO and XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 but if you encounter any problem please don't hesitate use the conversation button to contact me or just to request a ren'py game to be ported to android(As long as the game doesn't use complicated/advanced code and big size with full VA like 1,5 - 4 GB game i should be able/can try to port it) 🙂

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!