Mod apk Asphalt 9: Legends | Exclusive Hack: No AI (opponent racers)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,687 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Hey, @NoFear Thanks for the mod! 1 quick question, what is the difference between the "Both" (For 500 SBCash) and the "All 3" (For 1000 SBCash) packages? Does "NO AI BOTH" mean both the Career and the Events? And if not what is it? Why are they priced differently?

Also, a big thank you for this!
There is 3 apk
No AI Career
Events
Both

The all 3 gets you all 3 apk. 3 mods because someone people might want to keep AI in certain modes to complete certain Knockdowns tasks.

Triggers

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just wasted 300 BS Coins, I bought it, installed the app, clicked the icon to get in and on the loading screen it said Check License: Invalid License and only options are: Exit or Get the Game, any solutions?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I just wasted 300 BS Coins, I bought it, installed the app, clicked the icon to get in and on the loading screen it said Check License: Invalid License and only options are: Exit or Get the Game, any solutions?
Follow directions.
Read original post.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Can anyone tell me a country this is available in? I tried the VPN trick but my google play stays the same. E.g. load up vpn app with usa ip address and stop the app store open it up again and not available or incompatible.

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
you probably forgot the obb folder
Can anyone tell me a country this is available in? I tried the VPN trick but my google play stays the same. E.g. load up vpn app with usa ip address and stop the app store open it up again and not available or incompatible.
your playstore account is surely linked to your country
proper method :
-install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expressvpn.vpn (use 7 days trials) its ok
-connect to country where game is available like France
-go to setting > accounts > add account > google > create account(dont disconnect from vpn & be sure gps location turned off)
-go to playstore switch to new account if is not by default and search game
*you know your a connected on playstore from other countries if language &/or currencies changed
*after download started don't need to be connected to vpn anymore

Ogjinx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you. Seriously it's a great hack, cuts through the bullshit that is Gameloft, makes the game fun keeps most of the challenges. Love it

angelvinekusi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
you need contact to Gameloft Team by new join the Gameloft account from your email then Gameloft Custome message you in your email inbox before you can start to play it that's all. You need support and visit to Gameloft Team from Website.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
you probably forgot the obb folder

your playstore account is surely linked to your country
proper method :
-install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expressvpn.vpn (use 7 days trials) its ok
-connect to country where game is available like France
-go to setting > accounts > add account > google > create account(dont disconnect from vpn & be sure gps location turned off)
-go to playstore switch to new account if is not by default and search game
*you know your a connected on playstore from other countries if language &/or currencies changed
*after download started don't need to be connected to vpn anymore
That worked. But it still isn't compatible with my phone apparently. Time to chill and wait.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I would love the speedhack APK btw

On a side note this hack was leaked on censored-INFECTED-site forums.
Yup. Leaked and stolen by them then AR.
JUST REMEMBER...
Where the original comes from. For when game updates and they have no skill to update but to wait for this forum to update for them.

$20 gets speed. I all people please don't use in multiplayer.

Last edited:

caspaas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope i dont get laughed at for this but
I only actually use mods for career and events
nothing else.

I don't really care for mulitplayer

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Status