NSFW/18+ eBook Aspirant 2 by Maxx Whittaker : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,252 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53497537-aspirant-2

eBook Description:
Where do you go when you die? If you guessed "a hellish videogame world where you're forced to fight for your life, solve puzzles, and sustain mortal injury only to be stitched back together to do it again," congratulations! You got it one.

Maybe that sounds kind of bad. But hear me out. Superpowers. Beautiful women at my side, some human and some decidedly not so much. And maybe, just maybe, if I survive long enough, I can find out what comes after the afterlife.

Warning: Aspirant contains violence, cussing, memes, awesome references, cheesy references, and depictions of sexytimes of the normal AND monster girl variety. Beware!

Additional info:

Author: Maxx Whittaker
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Gaming eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks