Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

At the Top of

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doug is a very wealthy farmer with nasty business having a farm on the top of mountain he is sharing these herbs that he is growing to the monks dwelling in a sacred temple there worshiping a very obese bald man laughing like there is no tomorrow.

he growth only the most highly grade herbs that is only growing on a very cold climate and to avoid detection from the feds he chosen the mountain since it is very high and very isolated to the point that there is nothing growth there but herbs.

but for the past seven days doug herbs appeared to be disappearing because it was eating by those filthy yetis, the yetis become addicted to it to the point they become a pest for doug herbs, to stop this he ask for the monks help but the monks decide not to interfere on this incident and so doug stop there ration too pf the herbs.

the monks become angry because doug stop there rations and so they force to comply on Doug's plea they help doug by going to yeti cave and talk to yeti king and convince them to stop eating the precious herbs that doug growing, the yeti king did not accept there terms and he feel like the monk is insulting him on his own cave so he ordered some of his men to eat the monks.

the yeti cave become the place of monks deaths of course these news was recieve by the deity those monks has worshippen he become angry and want revenge he stop sitting and stand then he decide to go too yetis cave, but before he even reach the entrance of yetis cave he was ambushed by hundreds of yetis he fought them with all of his strength but thats not enough even he is an immortal the yetis ganked him and eat him until the only thing left to him is his head.

the yeti king grateful of the result he pick up the deities head and make it a decoration for his staff, after the success of the battle the yeti king back his attention again to doug herb farm and send his army of hundred yeti to bully doug and extorting herbs in exchange of them not eating his herbs.

but doug plan to twist it all so he contacted the feds about a farm that is growing high grade herbs he tell tem that the yeti king is the owner of this farm and he is a hostage to them so the ffeds decide to rescue doug from the captivity of yeti and arrest the yeti king for farming illegal herbs.

when the army of the yeti king arrive at Doug's farm he talk to the royal envoy and he wanted to talk to the king face to face, the royal envoy take this messageto his king, after recieving the message the yeti king quickly go too doug farm and talk to doug about the terms. doug tell to the yeti king he is welling to give him the whole farm without anything exchange, but the yeti king is not a fool so he countered doug's proposal instead he make him a slave and he tell doug " Farmer of herbs i am not a fool do you think i am an idiot just to let you leave hahaha (snort) never we are not farmers we are monsters and i am not a farmer myself so you will become my slave and you will serve me by growing the herbs in here in my farm i am the new owner for all eternity until you die" but the yeti king didn't know he is already fallen into doug's plan.

that night feds arrive they send there most elite force Clean Team who is job is for finishing messy mission just like this one, they all in position and ready to take action they spotted the yeti king talkin into some other yeti. and so they commence full assault the yetis surprise of the sudden aattack after a minute the whole place become chaos after an hour they manage to rescue doug and arrested the yeti king for farming illegal herbs.

24 hours after the successful mission the yeti king is going for trial against herb farming and for murdering the monks, doug plan successful he just arrive on his mansion to find out it is robbed nothing left but his Pig Butler name Hans..

THE END.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Poor Hans....After being left alone by the yeti king, he stumble and got bitten by a drug enchanted spider that in turn give him a superpower, he then travel to a city named New Pork where he changed his name into Peter Porker, a friendly vigilance that fighting crimes under the mask of Spider-ham.
The End.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Poor Hans....After being left alone by the yeti king, he stumble and got bitten by a drug enchanted spider that in turn give him a superpower, he then travel to a city named New Pork where he changed his name into Peter Porker, a friendly vigilance that fighting crimes under the mask of Spider-ham.
The End.
😂

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The End.
hey thats a better ending than it is