Mod apk Audiobook Reader: Turn any ebook into an Audiobook Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
Audiobook Reader: Turn any ebook into an Audiobook Mod

Version Number:1.2

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodereader.ebook
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

IAP-Premium Purchases unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Turn any eBook into an Audiobook with Audiobook Reader and Amazon Polly TTS!
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
Introducing the Good e-Reader Audiobook Reader that turns any eBook into an audiobook! This is the first Android app in the world that forgoes the standard text to speech engine and employs Amazon Polly, which is what Alexa is built on. It will read all of your e-Books aloud. While you are reading, the text in the eBook is highlighted in real time, so you can follow along or simply listen on your smartphone or tablet. You can side-load in your own EPUB/MOBI/PRC/FB2 books into your device and choose from over 28 different languages.

Individual audio books sold by companies like Audible, Kobo and Google are expensive; you will pay on average between $25 to $45 per title. If you like to listen to audiobooks while going to sleep or working out, it can become a very expensive habit. Good e-Reader is different, you can load in any ebook and it will be read aloud by the best voice assistant in the world.

Amazon Polly is the premier voice assistant in tech; it is what the Amazon Echo is based on. Polly sounds more natural than SIRI or Google Voice Assistant. Polly is the perfect narration tool for readers who want their books read aloud and don’t want the standard robotic voice that breaks reading immersion. Good e-Reader is the first Android app that employs Polly in this manner.

Key Features

• Turn any eBook into an audiobook
• Immersion Reading: Text is highlighted when the audiobook is playing.
• Audio Narration available in over 28 different languages and 12 male & female voices.
• Collection Management.
• Dynamic Home Screen: Keeps track of all of your ebooks.
• Built in file manager to import in your favorite Books or use Dropbox or Google drive.
• Supported eBook formats: EPUB, MOBI, PRC, FB2, PDF.
• Bright and Vibrant eBook cover art.
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime.
• Easy navigation with quick touch actions and a large visual interface.
• High quality mp3 sound.
• A better reading experience than Moon+ Reader, FBREADER, Aldiko, Cool Reader, AlReader, Nook, or Laputa.

WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO

• Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
• Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
• Artemis by Andy Weir
• The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
• Timeline: A Novel by Michael Crichton

UPGRADE TO PREMIUM

Good e-Reader is a free app and your support allows us to keep on enhancing the app with new features. A one time fee of $9.99 grants you access to:

• Remove all advertisements from the home screen and Audio Player.
• Cloud Storage: Bring your library with you to as many devices as you want, including smartphones and tablets. Your reading position and library is preserved. Load once, read anywhere. Cloud Sync needs access to your Google Drive account.

FAQ

What languages do you support?

We support Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European), Romanian, Russian,
Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Turkish, Welsh.

Best way to use Amazon Polly?

If you want to use the Polly system I recommend not using it as soon as you load the book, or it will read everything. Click on Chapter 1 from the table of contents or scroll down to a body of text so Polly can begin speaking properly.

So I can sideload in my EPUB or MOBI DRM-Free books and it will be read aloud?

This is a core tenant on why we spent six months developing the Audiobook Reader. We do not want to lock you into a walled garden or give you any restrictions. You can have your books read aloud or you can just read them.

What is Next?

We are working on the app playing in the background when your phone or tablets screen is sleeping. Anyone interested in this functionality please update to PRO to get it done faster.

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply (" Thanks @SusieQ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♡

Downloaded 968 times

twopoundnuts

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
sorry if this is a bad follow up not sure if I should edit my post but just want to say this works amazing it actually sounds pretty natural.

it works on my tablet and my phone, so many voices and sound so clear amazing job thank you Susie Q

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why You Always Comes With such an freaking awesome mods LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Audiobook Reader: Turn any ebook into an Audiobook Mod was released by SusieQ and 59192 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.