📖 Tutorial [On hold] Auto Toaster (Auto inject toast in APK file)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,815 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
1577191816008.png

My time is currently very limited so this project is on hold. There won't be updates till then

As requested, Auto Toaster tool is now released.
This tool was forked from Github repo called SaveToGame and tuned into Auto Toaster
What it does is it automatically inject toast into APK for you.

Download:

How to use:
1. Choose or drop APK file
2. Select number of how many time toasy should show on screen
3. Click Start

After that, it will create both unsigned and signed APK files on same location where you selected APK file

To add your own so file, add it under architecture folders, lib/armeabi-v7a/libyourname.so, lib/arm64-v8a/libyourname.so whatever
Enable add loadLibrary and name of lib file must be same of your so file lib(yourname).so
Delay loadLibrary if your lib have problem like getting stuck. Recommended if you use hooking template by joeyjurjens

Enable 'Always inject in last dex' if smaling returned an error 'Unsigned short value out of range' And enable 'Add new dex' if it doesn't help. The fix works for Android 5.0 and up only!

Important:
If Auto Toaster no longer works, please delete Auto Toaster folder from: C: \Users\(username)\AppData\Local

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Oh that's a wonderful idea! Thank you for sharing this one, I'm sure it'll help a lot new modders! I wonder if in the future it'll also support Dialogs :)

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you!! :D this'll definitely make toasting easier for everyone modding. :D

btw, is this used through mobile or through desktop? :)

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is truly amazing! Thank you so much @AndnixSH for sharing this! I've been learning the ropes of modding Unity games since late March, but too lazy to bother with the toast process. This is extremely helpful, thanks to you and all others contributing to this community! 😊😎👏👍

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
#ThreadSticked :)

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Updated to 1.0.0.5 (2019-08-13)
- Fixed wrong smali path in some multidex APKs
- Detect malformed ZIP entry error and tells you to use alternative signing method

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So many fantastic progresses! Keep going :D

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Updated to 1.0.0.8
- Fix 7zip executing issue. It should work on all computers now
- Updated baksmali/smali.jar to 2.3.4
- Enabled update check

Vibratto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Godsend. I've spent the whole day trying to get this to work. I've downloaded ModIDE (no shade lol), tried to manually edit the code and this is the only thing that actually did it!!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Excellent tool and it used to help me a lot but now i use LGL's MOD Menu template and it is quite secure too :) and Thankyou @AndnixSH for this wonderful tool.

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Member for 6 years
Is this work for Android users too?