Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, folks I’ve decided to gift 1 of the awesome new avatars to 1 lucky person. So if you write a 50 word or longer essay in this post about why you should be the lucky recipient of an avatar a winner will be chosen on Monday July 16th Please also state which avatar you want in there somewhere so I know Incase you win.....GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

Him

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish to be beatiful:p but anyway imma try my luck here i joined some days ago and I like it here nice mods friendly staff it seems kinda safe here with the white screen Dunno why i said that buuut i guess that's it bah bye

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
@BOOGADYBOO This is an amazing idea!! I don't want to participate but i want to join you as well, i'll also gift 1 member with a frame on the same day as you so it could be 2 people instead of one 😁. Thank you for this contest ♡

princeraoden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I probably would really have tried out a couple days ago back when I don't have one(especially since most people I know don't have 2500 SB Points to throw around). But as you can see, I already possess one(Thanks to sbenny).
Anyway, good luck to all the participants and kudos to @BOOGADYBOO and @Moonblink.

Leafy Dragon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would, but considering that I am a newbie persuaded me to not even try. Even if, I have a higher level, I can't write/type anything interesting because I'm a pathetic shy blob of anxious-ness irl. I am giving my left over luck to someone else as my luck is not that even high. Advance congratulations who will win this contest.

I know, I did the opposite.

dojohn640

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Avatar it's a movie ! 😱😳 Maybe that I am made movies... I'm crazy ? I'm french it's same ... 🤣

FujoshiDesu

I AM DEATH, I AM FIRE, I ROAR!! ROOOAR!
Member for 5 years
I participate this contest because I had no frame, thank you very much hahahaha. ( Also I had no idea what is the frame for so I join )

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I do feel lucky today though, but i don't know if i'm the lucky one for the avatar frame. I mean, this morning i just found some money on the street near my home and i keep watching it for hours and no one take it, so i took it and hand it over to my neighbour because he working at the police department, and he didn't even give a damn about it and said that i should keep it or do whatever i want with the money. And because of that i think i just used my last lucky point for that money.

HoshiIsRoger

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am new? No, not a valid reason. Because I like giveaways, I am joining my first ever giveaway! I want to win because I never really experienced that feeling of winning something online, so, I want that border because I can't get any borders bcuzz I'm BroKe! Even if I don't win, I will still feel happy, because the winner got the border.Fair.and.Square. I can't wait for the winner!

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
And i do hope everyone join this contest. I mean, the more the merrier, right?.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Yoda Dagobah <3

Thank You so much Yoda Woda for gifting me the heart avatar, you rock I love ya.... I was gonna buy one but decided it would be nicer to gift one to someone with less sb money, so YOU just made my month

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the family @Swiftknight. It's true, we aren't like other mod sites out there. We honestly do care about our members and strive to do whatever we can to make the community more interactive. We laugh together, cry together (sometimes) and love together. Jump in and explore, you'll find all kinds of treasures here.

Status
Not open for further replies.