Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesSky

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, to start of I've seen many people saying they're new and hence shouldn't ask for it or so. But, I'm new and I'm gonna be asking for it. Why? Well these avatars are great fun and are pretty cool, you think I'm gonna let some arbitrary level stop me from trying my chances? Nope. As to why I want it, it's simple- it's cool, I wanna be a tiny bit more noticeable and I'm greedy and like every other person totally up for freebies. Also, even though I'm new I plan on sticking around these forums for a long time and this would be a great beginning. I'm sorry if I came of as arrogant, I mean it in good taste. Have fun guys! Cheers! (I better get it, jk, :p)

Also, for which one I want, it's up to you OP, which one do you think I should get? Hehe.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Well, i just want to say something. For all the people who think theh shouldn't try bacause they are new and think they have no chance, that is completely not true. Everyone has equal chances and being new or not knowing many people here doesn't really matter. So don't be afraid to participate because of that 😁

Shilgiia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
*ahm* *ahm*
Dear @BOOGADYBOO & random person reading this on the internet
it is I shilgiia ,the unknown user (so far) writing to you.

There are many reasons I would love to win this awesome giveaway (thankyousomuch) you have created. For your convenience I made a short list of them:

1. It would look good on my profile (As you can see my profile is fabulous)
2. I would wear my Avatar frame with pride.
3. Psss.... Here is a picture of my puppy as bribe:

4. Do you still need more ? weird. Usually this works.
5. Here is a random fact about me - my name shilgiia (shil- gi-ya) means snow white in Hebrew hence my username.
6. Frames Are awesome & You are awesome for doing this giveaway. a fact.
8. Sbenny if you are reading this dont be jealous - you are awesome too.

loving the hearts frame so far but I am not too piky so will be happy with anything :)
Thank you!
Edited to include a thank you for @Moonblink as well.

Last edited:

HostedGamesFanatic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, The only reason I want to join this giveaway because of the frame, I am broke as well, I'm trying to save up my money and not get too greedy to buy the things on the shop, (trying to save for the 666 name tag thing) Anyway, I wish all of the participants good luck, And an advance congratulations to the person who won the contest. Thank you for this giveaway @BOOGADYBOO

Love,

John/Daniel

CLGO

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is so great or us, interested on the new frames feature of the forum :D
But sadly, like I commented on the feature announcement post of Sbenny, I have no one to gift me any of the frames.
But, I am not sad one bit. Came here to entertain and enjoy myself with the Mods that are products of hard work of the modders :D
So, eitherway is fine :D

Congratulations to whoever gets it :D

CLGO

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I received a little push from someone, which is why, I'm entering now :D

Hello, I'm from Philippines, and I, almost always, am fine with things that are Free. Games I play are always Free2Play, and even if they have in-app purchases, I don't buy. Or maybe I just can't. If I get to be the one, chosen to receive the price, then I'm fine with the heart frame ;)

I always admire those that can purchase those they want because they can and have the budget for it. Makes me want to imitate them, and receive the same feedback they have for doing those purchases...but unfortunately, I am just not that good at that. Kind of pathetic, to be honest.

But that doesn't mean I am sad. In fact, for me, if I could just focus on my hobbies and priorities, I'm happy. :D Everything else that's good, is just bonus and extra motivation :D

Edited: Also thanks to @Moonblink :D
I'm getting excited. :D I just read the whole thread. <3

metrice2121

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really would love an avatar because it is one of my favorite things to use on a forum. I really love all the awesome avatars that I see online.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
OK WINNER NUMBER 1. CLGO Grats, I just sent you the heart frame. Enjoy it.. and remember to pay it forward someday..

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
And WINNER NUMBER 2. @Shilgiia
Congrats!!!! 🎉🎊😉
I also sent the Heart frame, thought it will look better with your dp and your general profile theme 😁. Thanks for participating ♡

CLGO

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
WOA~~~ Will do, and Thanks a lot for this :D
This avatar frame looks really nice with my DP (Aerith/Aeris thumbnail from Mobius FF) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.