💬 Review Avengers Endgame

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

Imjusthereforapk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Avengers Endgame

This is a relatively short review of the movie, Avengers Endgame.

Review:
I canNOT believe what I just watched. That was the best way, and the most dramatic way to end The Mcu Phase we are in. They pulled out all the stops for this one. I mean, when Captain America, at the end, picked up Moljnir and started whooping on Thanos, blockbuster style? You honestly, honestly can't find a better battle scene. And my boy ant man knocking that leviathan down..man.
I just wish Hawkeye was Ronin for a little bit longer. Way cooler
Sorry about this:The effect of having a strong abdominal wall, and having 8″ of fatty padding, are the same. Strong abs are one way of reducing impact; a boxing glove 8″ thick made of fat is another, or having the fat around the gut area.

What works better is having the fighter profile: strong abs, plus fight conditioning that includes a lot of impact training, plus the normal 3mm or so fat layer. This is what fighters have and it is the best solution.

It’s a good question though, as an answer that says a strong abdominal wall is no good, or alternatively that a ton of fat is no good, are wrong. Any padding or strength is good. As coaches, we have done a few sit-ups and crunches in the past, and wear a thick pad around the midriff when coaching body shots. But the best protection of all is to be a trained combatant with fight experience

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

poutingass

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Upon watching this movie I realized one thing. You need friends everytime!