AVG for PC?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello!!
Is there by any chance someone who can tell me where i can find AVG Ultimate with new codes for 2018?
I searched in torrents with no luck and i'm afraid to trust whatever source :oops:

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
On the site? You mean the homepage? I looked there but didn't find it.
I'll check again!

leo321

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think one should download an antivirus software from an unverified supplier. And you should get K7 Total Security. It is definitely better than AVG. AVG might be better in cleaning and storage factors but Kaspersky wins when it's to remove malware.

jordan77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice post. I got help from leo321 which has provided support on k7 Total security.

Last edited:

JohnRoss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys I'm using Windows Defender Microsoft free antivirus software. Whats your opinion about Windows Defender. Still I'm using this software

spdklz187

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Avast premier works great download from pc request

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Guys I'm using Windows Defender Microsoft free antivirus software. Whats your opinion about Windows Defender. Still I'm using this software
Horrible defender. I do recommend strongly ESET NOD 32
Post automatically merged:

And I also recommend you @CloeNi ESET NOD32 Antivirus, i will post a tutorial later on how to get unlimited access to it for free.

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Horrible defender. I do recommend strongly ESET NOD 32

And I also recommend you @CloeNi ESET NOD32 Antivirus, i will post a tutorial later on how to get unlimited access to it for free.
thank you :) I will check it out!!!

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I also recommend everyone to give Tremover (Trojan Remover by simply sup) a try for effectively removing malware and so on.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can also passively run Hitman Pro for 2nd alternative and piece of mind :)

It has helped me find some pesky nuggets that had escaped detection from other avs

Only downside is it requires internet connections

and also dont forget RKill :)

Reactions: Sky

DavieC223

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
AVG is good enough as far as I know. I have used this about 2 years ago. Overall not bad.

AVG is good enough as far as I know. I have used this about 2 years ago. Overall not bad.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

AVG is even worst then Windows Defender :(

phoenixoke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just alternatives, if you like something that complex but could protect you well, you might take a peek at Kaspersky and try to find trial resetter to have a fully functional Kasperskyy

Otherwise free alternatives are great like Avast or Avira.

DaishanDangerous

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its better to go with Windows Defender + Good Adblockers (Like Ublock Origin). Antivirus systems are a resource hog with not enough benefits IMO

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just alternatives, if you like something that complex but could protect you well, you might take a peek at Kaspersky and try to find trial resetter to have a fully functional Kasperskyy

Otherwise free alternatives are great like Avast or Avira.
Kaspersky is owned and operated by Russian KGB now (FSB) if you want Vladimir Ilyanovich Putin to read and know everything you do then by all means go by Kaspersky.

Kaspersky managed to hack and steal files from a NSA Operatives's Home Computer! They are that powerful!