NSFW/18+ eBook Bad Girl: Les Pétales by Kailee Reese Samuels

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

BlackEden

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43471670-bad-girl

eBook Description:
I was a teenager when I ran away to Las Vegas determined to make it on my own. The choice was easy—stay for an ordinary marriage or escape for an extraordinary life. I took a chance on myself, trusted in fate, and boarded the bus bound for the unknown.

In the glitzy glamour of the showgirl scene, I entertained the famous, the elite, and the mafia. But what I never expected was the invitation from a mysterious stranger to land at my feet and invite me to explore my darkest desires.

With the mob hot on my trail, I decided to use my well-honed, entrepreneurial skills to advance my game and play a better one than their own. I wasn’t just another pretty face, but a cunning, ruthless bitch hellbent on getting what I wanted.

My name is Anna Ford.
This is my story.
And how it all came to be.

Standalone.

Additional info:

Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Format: ePub
Category: Romance eBooks