Mod apk Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition v2.5.17.0 - DLC and Expansion Packs Unlocked etc... (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,133 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monkey7639

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Post automatically merged:

Ty

Last edited:

ButcherofBlaviken

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone help with this? I followed the instructions for mod apk 2 and cache 2 and then both installed it and moved the cache to sd card - android- obb file. When I open the app it says briefly that this version was made for older version of android.
I'm currently using Samsung j4 plus- android pie version. Please help and thanks @Sbenny

Dehrysanx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can someone help with this? I followed the instructions for mod apk 2 and cache 2 and then both installed it and moved the cache to sd card - android- obb file. When I open the app it says briefly that this version was made for older version of android.
I'm currently using Samsung j4 plus- android pie version. Please help and thanks @Sbenny View attachment 37661View attachment 37662View attachment 37663View attachment 37664
I downloaded the same mod and got the "this version was made for older version of android" notification too but was still able to proceed to the main menu after I clicked "ok". Maybe you should try downloading the cache again.

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition v2.5.17.0 - DLC and Expansion Packs Unlocked etc... was released by Sbenny and 69148 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.