Mod apk Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition v2.5.17.0 - DLC and Expansion Packs Unlocked etc... (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,709 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Judemega

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I'm new and I'm using Mod 2. However, even after following the instruction, I'm stuck at the "Download Pause. Test a website in a browser". Pleas help! @Sbenny
Try to reinstall the apk mod by uninstall the one you currently download and download it again. But this time don't open it until you put the obb in. Be sure the sb app is open before you open the game if you don't want the extra stuff

VladTeppish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dang it won't play due to my phone being newer ..

Kenshin01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this excellent mod of BG. I played it 20 years ago on the pc. I look forward to relive the experience!

heilspawn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Both versions (1+2) of the OBB are broken. It downloads as a few Mb instead of GB

Both links lead to a download of the same file

Last edited:
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition v2.5.17.0 - DLC and Expansion Packs Unlocked etc... was released by Sbenny and 70749 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.