Bank related thingy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,775 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, hello.
First, Im sorry if Im in the wrong section of forum. But I want to ask in related with this solved post;
It was said that the bank auto interest collection is enabled/return again.
So I was back to bank menu here;
And the manual collection button is gone. But where would I know the auto collect is working? Because it was only mentioned that "Last collection: Yesterday at 9:07 AM" and usually I could manual collect again today after 9.07 AM, but now its already 10.21 AM and seems like its not collecting yet.
So any explanation or info about the auto collect thingy?

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Good question.
I took a screenshot of my bank and will compare that image to tomorrow's figures.
You can do the same thing and if the numbers don't move accordingly then just report it as a bug, but until then have fate; I don't think Sbenny will mess up.:nerdroid:

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, I guess we just have to wait and See.
Im guessing the auto collect would happen at certain times only. Maybe Midnight or midday. Maybe thats why its not collected yet.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Good day~! Good news: The auto-collect in the bank worked. (Collected at 7:59 AM)
I also checked the math (0.1% interest rate.) it is working for me.:nerdroid:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
The shift to Autocollect seems to have just offset the time that it autocollects. Don't worry, it took a bit for me to get used to it too lol. Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions and if you have any others please let us know! :D

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The shift to Autocollect seems to have just offset the time that it autocollects. Don't worry, it took a bit for me to get used to it too lol. Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions and if you have any others please let us know! 😄
Yeah, for me its auto collected daily at 6:59 AM.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.