Banner for Axiomified Gaming Experience™®

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

Attachments

Last edited:

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Come forth, Dragon of the Gods, and grant my wish pretty peas!" On It But Not In Hurry Lol cuz hurry will be turn in hurrycane

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Come forth, Dragon of the Gods, and grant my wish pretty peas!" On It But Not In Hurry Lol cuz hurry will be turn in hurrycane
No hurry given the there is sauron's eye on you all the time (cctv :p) but i know your creation will be a masterpiece!
Have full faith in you!

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
^_^ I would love to give this a go. Do you want it to be the same size as the one you provided in the original post? Also, any particular themes/color schemes you want?

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
^_^ I would love to give this a go. Do you want it to be the same size as the one you provided in the original post? Also, any particular themes/color schemes you want?
Go For It😍😍😍😍
Post automatically merged:

Btw i dont know what you thought about your design but in our field we say it awesome af.bro dont know where you learnt that color scheme and combinations but thats what we alsp uses.same professional styles lol.you put us on Difficulty :p your design is already Lit and we have to make more lit than it.its kinda clear challenge for us lol

May Not Better Than Your Lol But thats what i could do in 5 minutes :) Love Axiom!
Banner.jpg

Go For It😍😍😍😍

Btw i dont know what you thought about your design but in our field we say it awesome af.bro dont know where you learnt that color scheme and combinations but thats what we alsp uses.same professional styles lol.you put us on Difficulty :p your design is already Lit and we have to make more lit than it.its kinda clear challenge for us lol

May Not Better Than Your Lol But thats what i could do in 5 minutes :) Love Axiom!
Banner.jpg
@amodernmyth sorry its aint great compared to your future submission cuz im pretty sure you will gonna wreck all submissions even mine ;)

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Go For It😍😍😍😍

View attachment 4310

@amodernmyth sorry its aint great compared to your future submission cuz im pretty sure you will gonna wreck all submissions even mine ;)
Oye Oye... Bum Bum Bole ....

Its Dope <3

captures the spirit of @Axiom technical spirit...

will use this for all sci-fic game releases in future

Also request you to make a light- minimilastic material design banner for general everyday use... you know for normal games and in genaral

you go bhai :)

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oye Oye... Bum Bum Bole ....

Its Dope <3

captures the spirit of @Axiom technical spirit...

will use this for all sci-fic game releases in future

Also request you to make a light- minimilastic material design banner for general everyday use... you know for normal games and in genaral

you go bhai :)
Im sure @amodernmyth will post about normal version.btw her art will be alsp dope and if u will need more im gonna spend my weekend at office to complete all of your and others requests as i promised.so on sunday maybe i will be busy on your all reqyests only if office will open for 2 to 3 hours <3

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes would love light- minimilastic material design banner but go with your heart! Not heavy at all..very light and eyes pleasing kinda

yeah same size would we awesome...

And thank you so much!

@MrOnline and @amodernmyth

have something for both of you to see:

[youtube]

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes would love light- minimilastic material design banner but go with your heart! Not heavy at all..very light and eyes pleasing kinda

yeah same size would we awesome...

And thank you so much!

@MrOnline and @amodernmyth

have something for both of you to see:

[youtube]
i appreciates your concern bro ;) but i actually know this.(shhh this secret : we use googlr Material guidlines for app design .there is whole website full of this.in which you will learn to know how to make app designs.ots kinda easy.and its way far effective for beginners.you will get to know about color palletes , paddings, dpi ratios and what not.i recommend each new.ui designers to read it for once :) anyway lol u must did some kind of research anyway its great <3
material.io is the website name :)

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Bro I know.. i am both web devloper and android programmer

I have used mdb and Materialize frameworks all the time for all projects

I love minimalistics designs :)
Yeah Ba Da La La La :p just pray about sunday lol.hope sunday admin opens office

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
WOW. you guys made some awesome designs. :D
I can't say thank you enough for all the hard work and time you all took to make these.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I just seen this on discord and i think it's awesome.