💬 Review Basketball Club Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,117 happy users since 2014.
Register

Somedude0029

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Basketball Club Story

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Kairosoft] Basketball Club Story 1.2.4 Mod(updated)

Basketball Club Story is a team management sim where you're the coach of your school's basketball team.

Review:
Basketball Club Story plays similarly to most other Kairosoft sports games. In this game you're the coach of your school's basketball team. You start off as a club practicing in the schoolyard, but soon after you start you'll play against your first team. This game requires a little more attention to most Kairosoft games, as you need to train your team in order to become the best! Training with certain types of players will boost the results if their training, so keep an eye on that. By the way you are the coach of a high school team, so you'll have to make sure your players can balance their life as a student with their activities. Make sure to have your students study every now and then. This is great timekiller and offers a great sense of progression, most of their games. The AI plays the basketball games for you, but you can assist your team by choosing a play for your team to follow and by using your player's aura. When one of your player's has an active aura, their stats increase for a limited amount of time. The enemy can't do this, but this doesnt make them defenseless against your team. To make my final point, like all other Kairosoft games you have to manage your money and your land. You build different facilities outside of the school building, including facilities for other students to use, not just your players. In the end this is another game that follows the Kaitosoft criteria, it's a little more exciting than most games since you get a feeling of bliss when you beat that one team that beat you five times in a row.

Would you recommend this to other users? Honestly, I would reccomend this to a couple of people. Especially because of the recent events that has happened in.the world. Most people would enjoy something to spend their time on. I feel like most people would find it boring after awhile, but the game can still be enjoyable to most.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐