Mod apk Battle Kingdom - Royal Heroes Online v0.83 Unlimited Diamonds, Golds, Exp & More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: Battle Kingdom - Royal Heroes Online v0.83 Unlimited Diamonds, Golds, Exp & More

Name of the game: Battle Kingdom - Royal Heroes Online

Version: v0.83

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Adventure yourself in this fun, free download game where you can pick your own heroes. Defeat your enemies and evolve together with your team of warriors! Select heroes and create your deck to battle by using weapons, magic and shields in dynamic duels against other players!

💥 FUN AND FAST: Fair battles of up to two minutes against players in similar levels!
🃏 YOUR DECK, YOUR STRATEGY: Dozens of different cards so you can set up a winning battle strategy! Use and take advantage of spells, magic, potions and much more!
⚔COMMAND A TEAM OF HEROES: Set up your team with barbarians, swordsmen, archers, wizards, and many others, not to mention you can pick your best battle positions. Many different heroes divided into six factions to choose from!
🤴DEFEND YOUR KINGDOM: Fight bravely and be respected by other Kingdoms!

Join the battle!

Battle Kingdom is a free game, however, some items may be purchased with actual money. You must have an internet connection to play.

Available in the following languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian. More languages soon.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dod.batlgame&hl=en
MOD Features:
MOD Read FAQs!

• Unlimited Diamonds
  • Unlimited Gold
  • Unlimited HeroExp
  • No changed PlayerExp
  • Infinite durability on items.
You can buy heroes and cards with Gold/Diamonds, power up with Exp, speed up caravans...

FAQs read it !!!
  • Question 1: "I just started the game i'm in the tutorial i didn't see anything changed"
    • You have to finished the tutorial and play battle.
  • Question 2: "Infinite Diamonds"
    • You will earn 10.000 Diamonds each battle you will do, use equipment so it will active. Sometimes it counts more then 1, so you can earn more then 10k diamonds for the battle. You will see your adding when you finished the match.
  • Question 3: "Infinite Gold"
    • After you do a battle (after the tutorial) you earn the diamonds. Go in the shop and buy the Gold package, Diamonds will not decrease with that buy.
  • Question 4: "Infinite HeroExp"
    • Same as Diamonds, when you finished the match you will get 10.000 HeroExp, so you can upgrade yours Heroes.
  • Question 5: "No changed PlayerExp"
    • I didn't changed it because you can easily level up with upgrading cards (easily unlock infinite packages cards with gold/diamonds) and heroes (with HeroExp). Idk if there is a cap limit on level so i don't want to make something wrong or flag your account.
  • Question 6: "Infinite Durability on items"
    • If you equip a shield or a weapon on your heroes it will never destroy, so you can base your spells deck with that feature.

MY ADVICE
I don't know if there are any protection on this online game, i tested it with and i didn't get ban.
My advice is to use this MOD version, make a couple of battle spend the diamonds and buy some gold in the shop... then make other battle but don't reach to many Diamonds, spend it. When you have all cards, boosted heroes, all legendary heroes/cards... you can take like 40-50k Diamonds, connect your account to FB (root and non-root users) or Google Play (root users) and play with normal version with everything =)

edit: i also tried to make a MOD with High/locked Gold and Gems and HeroExp but it make me some problems, error and other things.... so probably there are some protection from cheaters. So read MY ADVICE ^^

EDIT 2:
I JUST GET THE INSPIRATION FROM @Debby about how to make an easier MOD.
NEW EASY MOD (cheat "menu")
Is like the previous one so:
  • Unlimited Diamonds
  • Unlimited Gold
  • Unlimited HeroExp
  • No changed PlayerExp
  • Infinite durability on items.
How it works
  • Add 10k Diamonds --> go in settings, save battery --> switch the choise and you get 10k Diamonds.
  • Add 10k HeroExp --> go in settings, shadows --> switch the choise and you get 10k HeroExp.
(You can do unlimited times, read my advice above)

(I think, when i change the downloads link you have to re-buy it...) So
Anyone who has already bought the MOD could send me in pm the screenshot about the purchase and i give you the link to the MOD

I also added another safer MOD and for those who find problems with the others...(Secure 2):
  • Same as MOD (the first one, not the EASY MOD "menu")
  • you gain 5000 Diamonds and 2000 HeroExp (Read FAQs)
you will find all 3 MODs in the download link.

I hope you like the MOD,
if you have question or doubt just write and mention me and i will reply as fast as i can.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Nardo7 for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Nardo7

Download Link(s):
MODs

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 34 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 126 times

Blerkoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Woo 100 cash! Hope I enjoy it lol
Thank you

Carlosxd12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't pa because I don't have money, please help me I really need it!
Post automatically merged:

Send me the free link please

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Sending links to other members isn't allowed and it's an automatic ban. If you log in for 4 days you'll have 100 SBcash to get the game. =)

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It didnt work for me :confused:
Which problems do you have? You have to finish the tutorial. Read the FAQs about Diamonds and more...

Read the rules,
You can easily farm SB Points, watch the thread "how to farm SB Points"

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks mate I will test your work :)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reserved this reply on first page.
Another advice, made a script or press recorder to make the opening cards automatic.
Example of Upgradable Cards with pack opening with 28k Diamonds (i'm not sure the amount)
If you find any problem, write a reply or pm me :)

Last edited:
Battle Kingdom - Royal Heroes Online v0.83 Unlimited Diamonds, Golds, Exp & More was released by Nardo7 and 6304 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.