💬 Review Beat Fire - EDM Music & Gun Sounds

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,656 happy users since 2014.
Register

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Beat Fire - EDM Music & Gun Sounds

A free mobile game about music and rhythm with a touch of gun sounds. The unique style of this game gives off a whole new experience for the player.

Review:
I have mostly played this game when I just wanted to chill, relax, and remove stress. The game is pretty straight forward and easy to learn. I recommend playing this game with earphones/headphones to get the best immersive experience. You can choose from different songs(you have to unlock the song though) with different difficulties to help spice things up. A cool part of this game is that the ads, unlike other mobile games, are not an eyesore and most of the time, you will not even notice the ads. Aside from the gameplay, you can also customize your crosshair/touch animation which makes it look a lot cooler. You can also customize the blocks that appear on the screen as well.

What I personally loved about this game is that it is really simple and for a free music game, it can hold itself against other popular paid music games. I still remember when I would play this game after quizzes or tests just to help me chill and relax. There are times when I played it before taking the quizzes or tests to remove my stress and boy did it work. The game is really satisfying and fun.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I recommend this game if you're into music/rhythm games.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐