💬 Review Beautiful Dreamer by Melissa Brayden

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zkk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Beautiful Dreamer by Melissa Brayden

Real estate broker Devyn Winters returns home again after many years, because of a family emergency. There she meets Elizabeth Draper who runs an odd jobs company. Though both of them don’t expect it they develop feelings.

Review:
Melissa Brayden is and will always be one of my favourite authors of lgbt novels. Beautiful dreamer is as always a great book that portrays a beautiful lovestory. The storyline has its ups and downs which makes it even more hooking. I couldn’t put it down!

Would you recommend this to other users? I would absolutely recommend this book, because I think everyone who starts to read it will not be able to put it down anymore!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I read this book last month, and i agreed with you. I'm not able to put this book down. It has slight angst in it, enough to make me a little bit frustrated. When Devyn chose work over her own hometown at the end, Elizabeth heart broke because actually her hooking up things between Devyn turns into something else. Dev felt it too. At the end... lmao, pls read this book to know.

moosmoosme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I kinda read all of Melissa Brayden books and i love them all. There's no denying that she's my favourite author.

frkac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love most of Brayden's book. She is one of my favorite romance novel author