Been login and not receiving daily sb cash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yungtigga1981

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've logged in numerous times and never been given the SB Points daily rewards seems like only way I can get it is if I buy them now that seems to me that I am being forced to spend money on a site I thought was great site that I have been apart of for years I am disappointed the fact I've encouraged other people to use this site

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

No one forces you to spend money.
You can gain SB Points by submitting reviews.
Every releaser here on this forum spends time to provide you the mods, books and everything else. I don't think expecting you to contribute in return should be such a big problem.

Yungtigga1981

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@BlackEden Like as a matter of fact I been contributing to the site for starters so if you dont know please stay off my post I should not nor any one else have to keep spending SB Points to keep game updated once they spend SB Points to unlock it thank you for your input but no thank you genius

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
That's what we call ungrateful.
You shouldn't state your opinion in a public place if you can't deal with opposite opinions.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
@BlackEden Like as a matter of fact I been contributing to the site for starters so if you dont know please stay off my post I should not nor any one else have to keep spending SB Points to keep game updated once they spend SB Points to unlock it thank you for your input but no thank you genius
It's okay to be frustrated, but not to be disrespectful. There are plenty of ways to Earn SB Points by contributing to the forum and there is a whole guide on how to do it and what sections count towards an "active user badge" which would earn you the daily login bonus. It's a privilege, not a right. I recommend you check out the SB Points farming guide under our news and rules section and maybe brush up in the rules too.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
@Yungtigga1981 by contributions you mean a bunch of thank you's and awesome's :loldroid: Anyways Einstein we applaud your contributions to the forum , and truly hope more people will not be infected by the loss of rational thinking and total lack of regard you have for the staff or god forbid your grateful contributions ! :happydroid::dinodance:
2020-03-12 21.27.27.jpg