Mod apk BeeTV v2.3.7 [Watch Movies & TV Series For Free]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,411 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
BeeTV v2.3.7 [Watch Movies & TV Series For Free]

Name of the app: BeeTV

Version: v2.3.7

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

App Description:

Watch Movies & TV Shows for free on your Android device, Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, etc.

All Credits Should Go To The Community Which Created And Continuously Maintain This Awesome App!
Find Them Here: BeeTV - Free Movies & TV Shows for Android phones, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, etc.

Now With BeeTV, You can also Download the Content!!

How does it work?

BeeTV is a modular search tool for content. It crawls movie/tv shows hosting websites and can find and return the videos hosted on those sites.For example, BeeTV can find Avengers: Infinity War, or complete The Walking Dead seasons, all using the Modules built by the amazing members of our community.

FAQs
Is BeeTV free?
Yes, its completely Free and No login required.

Does BeeTV host copyrighted videos?
No. BeeTV is a media search tool. It does not host any copyrighted videos on its servers. The maker of BeeTV does not condone the streaming of copyrighted content and intends that this tool be strictly used for searching open license or public domain movies and shows. The maker of BeeTV takes no responsibility for how BeeTV is used, and BeeTV does not remotely track or store any information regarding the browsing/streaming activity of its users.

BeeTV has no control over what media is put up or taken down. It merely scrapes 3rd-party websites that are publicly accessible via any regular web browser. It is the responsibility of the user to avoid any actions that might violate the laws governing his/her locality.

What are BeeTV Modules?
Modules are "addons" to BeeTV that users can install to find the content they want or to customize their experience. BeeTV modules are still in development, but eventually the module system will be opened up to all 3rd party developers. You can check out the currently available modules in Settings > Modules to get a taste of how they work. The goal is to expand on the types of media BeeTV can play as well as the protocols they can be played on. In combination with 3rd party modules, we should see some really interesting things in the future.

BeeTV can't find sources for ANYTHING! Wtf!!???
Most likely your ISP is blocking certain modules. You can also try installing additional modules inside the app, or try using it with a VPN.

Is there an Other Operating System available?
As of now BeeTV is working with any Android devices.

VirusTotal Scan: VirusTotal

You can also try Typhoon TV which is also for the same purpose. In my experience, using both these two Apps, one can watch almost any Movie or TV Show easily without any hassle.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
not on google play
MOD Features:
No Ads

Installation Instructions:
If App already present then Install the new version without uninstalling the existing app.

Credits to: IEarthan

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 55 times

Last edited:

zinectics

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this apk mod. I am hoping this is like terrarium tv

PurpleGurple15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfect with no ads (as stated).Thank you very much. 😊

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
hello thanks for sharing but if i install this ver. will my current watch list etc change?

AliB13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank hou zo much

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

Samhain

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this great app I will get much use out of it.

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why i cant download it again?
I bought this few months ago but now is locked again

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why i cant download it again?
I bought this few months ago but now is locked again
Every time an App is updated (to a new version) then the Download section gets locked again. Its a feature of this website & not done by me.

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
But this is the version i bought (that's why i can commend) and is not outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.