Beginner having problems to install certain MOD APKs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,584 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chaerii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,
I recently have gotten an Android, so I'm new to the world of modded apks, etc.

I have no problems downloading mod apks, I download them off Chrome then install them from My Files, however I've been noticing lately that a lot of mod apks I download I can't play because as soon as I open them I get the error "Application is not available in your country". After that, the app disappears from my phone but I still have to manually uninstall it.

I have tried Tunnelbear VPN to change my Google Play Store location alongside a new Google account, but that hasn't worked either. I'm not really sure what to do at this point and it's really frustrating when 8/10 times I can't play the apk I download.

Any help would be appreciated very much as I am a total beginner in this. Thank you!

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, can you name what these apks are your trying to install and what your device is?
Post automatically merged:

Chaerii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm using a Galaxy S8 and the apk I'm having trouble to install would be this 'Pokemon Quest Ultra Mod' from (seems I can't say it). Basically the first search result I got off Google when searching for a mod apk for the game.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
For starters, ensure some of these settings are turned off. Only keep "scan play store apps", this way there will be no conflict with modded safe apps
Screenshot_20180926-154510.png
Secondly, I have a note myself, so I can rule out Samsung software messing with it. I'll try downloading the app myself, however as a worst case scenario you can use Lucky Patcher and make a modified app that removes some permissions that may be conflicting or checking for your country

If the problem persists, contact the modded or I'll download and test the app myself

Chaerii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you; I have turned off Play Protect and installed Lucky Patcher . However, I believe I'll have to contact the person who made it as the game installs as a Settings app then soon disappears, therefore Lucky Patcher can't actually modify anything.

EDIT: Anyways, it seems that the mod wasn't credited properly and was ripped from this site, so I think I'll try find another mod apk for the game. Thank you for your help.

Last edited: