Paid .apk Bendy and the Ink Machine v1.0809 ~ FREE Premium Horror Adventure

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Bendy and the Ink Machine v1.0809 ~ FREE Premium Horror Adventure

Name of the game: Bendy and the Ink Machine

Version: v1.0809

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Bendy and the Ink Machine

Supported languages are English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.

Fight the darkness. Escape the Ink Demon.
Fear the Machine.
Bendy and the Ink Machine™ is a first person puzzle-action-horror game with a unique cartoon atmosphere and an intense, frightening storyline that keeps you guessing throughout.

Henry was the lead animator at Joey Drew Studios in its 1930s heyday, a studio that was best known for producing animated cartoons of their most popular and beloved character, Bendy. Many years later Henry receives a mysterious invitation from Joey Drew himself to return to the old cartoon workshop. Journey deep into the sketchy madness of this twisted cartoon nightmare.

• Varied Game Play!
- First person combat, horror, puzzles, stealth and numerous hidden secrets.
• A Beautiful Cartoon World!
- Lovingly crafted by a small indie studio.
• A Global Bendy Community!
- Delve deep into the mystery and join the discussion at joeydrewstudios dot com

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jds.batim
MOD Features:
Premium Cartoon Adventure 🐱
600MB Required 🐈

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 56 times

Downloaded 126 times

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, but for me this error occurs :(
Screenshot_2019-02-09-19-45-02-179_com.jds.batim.png

I've installed the apk file first, and then extracted game cache like you said. As you can see, location is right :
Screenshot_2019-02-09-19-51-46-052_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg

Do you have any suggestions as what to do with this?

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank you, but for me this error occurs :(View attachment 21165
I've installed the apk file first, and then extracted game cache like you said. As you can see, location is right :View attachment 21168
Do you have any suggestions as what to do with this?
Location IS right, BUT folder name just aint.
Open up other folders in that obb folder, it should start with com dot then usually the name of the game.
And dot obb file inside.
Sometimes it needed to be in sd card..too.
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20190210_063544.jpg

@shbu 👆👌

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ah, I see, sorry for the inconvenience 😅
Thank you very much for your help, it works now! :D

BabeintheWoods

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks for this, looking forward to playing it :)

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I'll make a video for this :)

ShistaShooketh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Downloading this for my little brother. My storage is gonna feel it though.

:)

It's 4 am and I can't sleep because I decided to watch a "little bit" of BTS stuff. Now here I am, eye bags but not tired.

I honestly need help, BTS ruined my sleep schedule. It's not really their faults tho, I choose to stay up...
:)

Ittasinanta

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, could you help me, when I click the link to download the game cache it doesn't load the page but instead it takes me back to the home page of the forum..
Thank you! 😊

mischx3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your work. I'm having trouble with the game cache download link, it just redirects me to the home page. I've successfully downloaded and installed the apk.

Bendy and the Ink Machine v1.0809 ~ FREE Premium Horror Adventure was released by KentCave and 7364 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.