Best ebook reading app that will sync your progress?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

purplesnitch

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry, not sure if this fits in here haha! The ebooks section didn't have a place for questions, so... 😅

Anyway, I'm looking for an app that will automatically sync my reading progress across all of my devices. Basically, if I open the app in another phone, it'll let me continue right where I left off.

FBReader has this feature I think (it syncs through Google Drive), but it's a paid feature, and since the modded version doesn't work with Google, I can't really use it.

Moon+ Reader Pro has it too but their version apparently needs you to do it manually, it doesn't seem to be automatic. (I.e. You have to tap import every time you want to sync your bookmarks and reading position.) I might be wrong about how it works though, I haven't had the time to explore the app properly.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks! :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I use google play books and it lets you upload your own too for free. It keeps track of your reading progress across books and lets you mark them as finished so that it stays in your library for you to download again, but removes it off of your device to save space.

purplesnitch

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I use google play books and it lets you upload your own too for free. It keeps track of your reading progress across books and lets you mark them as finished so that it stays in your library for you to download again, but removes it off of your device to save space.
Wow, thank you! I tried it out and it's exactly what I was looking for! 😁

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month