Best game page

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Vicvan98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? I found this through a friend

Which types of games do you usually play? Mostly romance

Something about me: Hi i´m from Spain and I currently study game developing and digital arts. I like animation movies a lot, I would like to be an animator in a couple years but we'll see. I have a younger sister an a 2 year old doggy and she is so perfect! Yhe dog, not my sister

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Welcome to the Family @Vicvan98 ,

My name is Cordelia, and I would like to welcome you to the SBenny Community.

Here at SBenny we go all-out to put together a fun, inclusive, diverse, community for members to get to know one another and share a laugh or two. The best part about this site is that a lot of our content is built by members for members. This way there is a much better relationship between our moderators, content providers, and users.

Before you dive in, please take a moment to review these few helpful links to learn a little more about the site:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.

As you start exploring the site, check out the Contest & Site News to keep updated on any new events and maybe even participate. Events are updated pretty frequently, and there is almost always something fun going on. For an opportunity to start to know some of the other members a bit better, and have a good laugh, visit the Off Topic section where there is a conversation for just about everyone!

If you have any questions, or find yourself stuck, please feel free to reach out to any of the members of the forum staff. You can either send one of us a direct message or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy your time here at SBenny,

~Cordelia Cross