Best under rated anime

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,770 happy users since 2014.
Register

datguydoe445

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Looking for some anime to watch, can you guys recommend me some of the best that not slot of people know of

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I haven's seen any of my friend knowing about "Zipang", "World Trigger", "Towa no Quon", "Gantz".
Zipang is an anime about battleship travelling throught the time and survuving. It was interesting, however maybe it has too millitary atmosphere, and the end is strange, so you will have to read manga to know further story.
World Trigger is an anime about technological magic and team fight (TDM). 70 series, but end is strange too, so I started to read manga... again, yeah.
Towa no Quon is just a cute story about superpowers...
Gantz is about fight against gods... and death. It was really intersting for me, but try to guess... Yeah, end was strange, so I started to read manga. Not again, just one more time......😊

Maybe you can also try "Symphogear", somehow it's the only anime I rewatched several times...

sheatherper9

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
If you like comedies, I'd recommend Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun (a romance comedy with miscommunications turned up to 1,000) and 'A Destructive God Sits Next to Me' aka BokuHaka (a straight-up comedy about a guy trying to get a chuunibyou to leave him tf alone).

Jung24

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro( chio's school road) my best funny anime

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hohohoho, best under rated anime you say? Hohoho, what kind of genre you like to watch? I mostly go for the green side (the lily side) and female protagonist type of anime.
Here's the few I could name:

Rinne no Lagrange - Mecha/Friendship (Threesome, for my google eye 😂(you need some imagination to know it ;3)). It got 24 episode and it was kinda fun for me, on the mecha part. Very well made anime and the characters kinda funny too for me. It's bout intergalactic fight that for some reason drag Earth-san to the middle of it (tho it only happened at Japan, how sad).

Bodacious Pirate Space / Shin Mouretsu Pirate - Bloody awesome underdog anime and it got movie to boot! Both are super good and I wish they make another season, alas, it wasn't popular. They are pirate, a _space_ pirate y'know? The crew is super wholesome, and it got some side lily character on the side. The Protagonist got nice pace of maturing and think rationally. The animation was very well made for that year too.

Muhyo and Rouji : Supernatural Investigation Bureu - This one is a shounen type of anime. Got enough horror and a whole.jargon of goodness too. It got nothing to do with the genre I usually go, but ey, it retain it own original storyline and that worth to watch.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun series - A WHOLE LOT BETTER than the main story goes. The girl doesn't go dumb each time they interact with the f male protagonist, that is for sure. Highly recommended since it's action pack and well made animation 👌👍 The storyline got some connection to the main but it got its own too.

Yama no Susume - Slice of life goodness and a bunch of girls going for mount climbing. That's it, fuwa fuwa feeling is a hit.

There's another magic law-ish anime but can't remember it. It had 12 episode and its a female protagonist. There's like slight mecha magic involved and it's super awesome anime with a well made animation too. Lh well, can't remember it since I already delete the whole thing. I watch alot of anime and there's a long list of it but eh, Imma recommend what's still feels good to rewatch to u xD

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven's seen any of my friend knowing about "Zipang", "World Trigger", "Towa no Quon", "Gantz".
Zipang is an anime about battleship travelling throught the time and survuving. It was interesting, however maybe it has too millitary atmosphere, and the end is strange, so you will have to read manga to know further story.
World Trigger is an anime about technological magic and team fight (TDM). 70 series, but end is strange too, so I started to read manga... again, yeah.
Towa no Quon is just a cute story about superpowers...
Gantz is about fight against gods... and death. It was really intersting for me, but try to guess... Yeah, end was strange, so I started to read manga. Not again, just one more time......😊

Maybe you can also try "Symphogear", somehow it's the only anime I rewatched several times...
Symphogear is awesome mahou shoujo anime as well, can't wait for the latest season they gonna aired. The last season kinda cliffhanger on certain issues. Song + Action Magical girl, one of the well made series I say 😆

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hohohoho, best under rated anime you say? Hohoho, what kind of genre you like to watch? I mostly go for the green side (the lily side) and female protagonist type of anime.
Here's the few I could name:

Rinne no Lagrange - Mecha/Friendship (Threesome, for my google eye 😂(you need some imagination to know it ;3)). It got 24 episode and it was kinda fun for me, on the mecha part. Very well made anime and the characters kinda funny too for me. It's bout intergalactic fight that for some reason drag Earth-san to the middle of it (tho it only happened at Japan, how sad).

Bodacious Pirate Space / Shin Mouretsu Pirate - Bloody awesome underdog anime and it got movie to boot! Both are super good and I wish they make another season, alas, it wasn't popular. They are pirate, a _space_ pirate y'know? The crew is super wholesome, and it got some side lily character on the side. The Protagonist got nice pace of maturing and think rationally. The animation was very well made for that year too.

Muhyo and Rouji : Supernatural Investigation Bureu - This one is a shounen type of anime. Got enough horror and a whole.jargon of goodness too. It got nothing to do with the genre I usually go, but ey, it retain it own original storyline and that worth to watch.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun series - A WHOLE LOT BETTER than the main story goes. The girl doesn't go dumb each time they interact with the f male protagonist, that is for sure. Highly recommended since it's action pack and well made animation 👌👍 The storyline got some connection to the main but it got its own too.

Yama no Susume - Slice of life goodness and a bunch of girls going for mount climbing. That's it, fuwa fuwa feeling is a hit.

There's another magic law-ish anime but can't remember it. It had 12 episode and its a female protagonist. There's like slight mecha magic involved and it's super awesome anime with a well made animation too. Lh well, can't remember it since I already delete the whole thing. I watch alot of anime and there's a long list of it but eh, Imma recommend what's still feels good to rewatch to u xD
I FOUND IT! The anime title is Wizard Barristers (2014). It was an interesting and now that I found it, Imma go rewatch it. Truly, shame it doesnt got 2nd season 🙃

markmatiu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
if you love and oldschool anime where the mc is badass and has no cringey cliche scenes like modern animes then heres my underrated list of animes.

(Gantz) its a manga and anime. get ready to see some action packed and pistol blasting scenes....
images (3).jpeg

(Ninja scroll) hands down one of the best. youll totally fall in love with the plot..... according to the creators of naruto this anime influnced it....
images (4).jpeg

(Mob psycho 100) made by the same creators of one punch man. not really oldschool but it makes it on the list....
images (5).jpeg

(Van hellsing)(aka) hellsing ultimate....
Be prepared to see some ultimate bad arsery funny thing mc looks like a perv but i can tell ya he wont dissapoint ya
images (6).jpeg

(Black lagoon)
bad ass female bitch (MC) who is foul mouthed and disrespectful.......
if you thought lara croft was the most badass female. then you are wrong. title belongs to the mc..... it has its own manga too =D
images (7).jpeg

(Heat Guy J) a very nice and smooth old classic anime about a cop and his trusty loyal cyborg partner j who fight crime on a daily basis.
images (8).jpeg

(Beelzebub) came out in 2011...hands down one of my favourites. for some reason this anime was far better than naruto. idk why. you will fall in love with all characters. including the A hole ones.
MV5BNDE3NGU0ZTQtZTAxYy00Y2NjLWJhMWYtYjE4M2NmZGE2NTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ5NjMxNDA@._V1_.jpg

(Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
a lovely beautiful underrated anime that deserves a mighty recognition. like baki but if it was a parody. its insanely funny has its own manga too
454517bcab8b71ed52398d9939e43d05.jpg

have fun watching. pls reply if you are interested in any old animes i can recommend

ekop4321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Vivy_Fluorite_Eye’s_Song_key_visual.jpg

For me the most underated and if not my favorite anime are vivy: flourite's eye song
When first i read the synopsis i doesn't really care much but later on when i watch this anime i was wrong, it has a great storyline and very well executed and plus the one who made this anime are WIT studio so yeah it has a very epic fight scene, i heavily recomend it to anyone who read this

vasto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mobile suit gundam 00 it was a huge part of my childhood and while i dont remember it well i remember loving it

HomurAkemi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I highly recommend you to watch Blood+, it has 50 episodes, but is highly underrated.

Also watch "Tenkuu no Escaflowne", a 1996 isekai anime that has been looked down upon by the current anime fandom because of all the trash isekai that we're getting in these recent years.

Another good "isekai" (there wasn't a term to define the genre yet) anime is "Now and Then, Here and There" ("Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku" in Japanese). It aired in 1999. WARNING: IT'S DEPRESSING AF

Hope you enjoy!