Biggest fear(not like dark or falling) something that creeps you out.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,174 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kreis412

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know being buried alive or burned to death are terrible ways to go but, I'm talking more about creepy things. My example is that when I was younger I had the same dream three times. I would wake up and the TV would be on static. So, I would reach up and try to turn my bedroom light on by pulling the fan chain. Nothing would happen. Then I saw it. In my mirror, there was something behind me. It was dark but shapeless and coming closer. I would go to yell for help but my voice wouldn't work. Then I would wake up. Three time I had that same dream and I still think of it every time I go to turn the light on.

Attachments

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Wow Night terrors are scary things and so is sleep paralysis. But the static telly gets me and will keep me wondering all day lol . I hope you don't get these anymore ..

Kreis412

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would love the armor and weaponry but I heard the night paralysis is caused by sleeping on your back a lot. LOL I still like to think its a ghost though keeps the mystery alive.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I would love the armor and weaponry but I heard the night paralysis is caused by sleeping on your back a lot. LOL I still like to think its a ghost though keeps the mystery alive.
Lol In most parts of the world , its believed that a demon is responsible for the sleep paralysis issue , some people have claimed to feel heavy weights on their chests and when they do manage to crack their eyes open a bit , they all claim to see some sort of being squatting on their chests !!! Shudders! !! Creepy AF

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Azura Shadow and @Kreis412 come on you guys are really scaring me 😬 But I am sorry for you @Kreis412 . I would suggest don't get too much stressed and try to sleep early maybe it helps :) Well I didn't get sleep paralysis yet .... Wait.... Maybe I had once . I was sleeping on my chest (as I always do) and suddenly felt someone is walking near my bed 😱 I trying to wake up I couldn't feel anything but my fingers. Don't know how much time past away but when I finally woke up I saw it's only my roommate who was talking on phone and walking around in the room 😅 So yeah not that typical sleep paralysis 😅

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
@Azura Shadow and @Kreis412 come on you guys are really scaring me 😬 But I am sorry for you @Kreis412 . I would suggest don't get too much stressed and try to sleep early maybe it helps :) Well I didn't get sleep paralysis yet .... Wait.... Maybe I had once . I was sleeping on my chest (as I always do) and suddenly felt someone is walking near my bed 😱 I trying to wake up I couldn't feel anything but my fingers. Don't know how much time past away but when I finally woke up I saw it's only my roommate who was talking on phone and walking around in the room 😅 So yeah not that typical sleep paralysis 😅
🤔 Is a virus ever scared of anything supernatural ? I thought antibiotics would be your cryptonite lol

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
When i sleep i feel like something is under my bed and i was very afraid to look in there even my room lights are on or off and that room of mine has a very creepy history my landlady tells me the story of its first tenant that the girl commit suicide in there because she did not handle the judging people about her getting pregnant the girl was a nursing student from university nearby that scandal about her and the boyfriend got leaked into the internet when every on her school watch about this scandal they talk about it whenever she go she can't escape the people judging her my landlady tells me the girl whom commited suicide is pregnant becaused thats what he tells her she trust my landlady about the secret but my landlady has big mouthed it on the other people there and this very sensitive stuff spread like a smoke through the whole building one day my landlady going to give the bills on the tenants but she go to her room and my current room right now she knock at the door of the girl several times but didn't have responsed so she get keys when the land lady open the doors he aghast of what she see pool of blood in the floor and the unborn fetus laying under the bedwere the blood coming from and the girl she see her hanging into rope inside the bathroom.

When i heard about this horrible story coming from my landlady at first i don't believe it but when i experiencing this wierd things happenning in my room i was beginning to believed it i also talk to my neighbors about the story but no one knows it as it was happened about 12 years ago and some of the former tenants left but except the buildings utility man i ask him about the story and he told me everything about it his story is more detailed than my landlady as he is the one who cleaned my current room after the suicide commited he told me while he cleaning it he also experiencing weird thing like the strange sound like a woman crying he told me the sound coming from inside the bathroom and also he mentioned about under the bed the blood stained over there cannot be removed the floor is not wood made so thats impossible for the blood to be absorb by wood as the floor is made of mar le so when the blood stained did not removed they decide it to put another layer of flooring to just cover it.

The utility man also told me after he enters the room he experiencing night terrors about the room and the deceased girl the former tenant his dream about her is very terrifying that he is waking up in the middle of the night soaking into his sweat he also mention about the feeling of someone watching him whenever he goes to sleep so he become afraid and refused to come into my room again.

And so everything i heard about the room makes me wonder if my room was haunted or those people are just thinking so much or using some kind of hallucinogen (drugs) but i don't know what to think as i was very afraid too sleep on my own room i was a broke currently and don't have enough money too find a better place to live and so i was forcing myself to live in my room.

So far i don't experiencing the sound of crying woman inside my bathroom but i wont even try to take a shower or bath in that room hahaha i never ever enter on that bathroom again after a heard about the story nor even look under my bed i even block the gap with the planks but still it gives me a feel not to look at it.

I only come to my room once a week to get a new clothes because currently right now i was living on my older brother house i did tell him about my situation but he didn't believed but still he let me live on his house thank him for doing that.

I end it here i might update this if some thing changed or happened thanks for reading my story.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
When i sleep i feel like something is under my bed and i was very afraid to look in there even my room lights are on or off and that room of mine has a very creepy history my landlady tells me the story of its first tenant that the girl commit suicide in there because she did not handle the judging people about her getting pregnant the girl was a nursing student from university nearby that scandal about her and the boyfriend got leaked into the internet when every on her school watch about this scandal they talk about it whenever she go she can't escape the people judging her my landlady tells me the girl whom commited suicide is pregnant becaused thats what he tells her she trust my landlady about the secret but my landlady has big mouthed it on the other people there and this very sensitive stuff spread like a smoke through the whole building one day my landlady going to give the bills on the tenants but she go to her room and my current room right now she knock at the door of the girl several times but didn't have responsed so she get keys when the land lady open the doors he aghast of what she see pool of blood in the floor and the unborn fetus laying under the bedwere the blood coming from and the girl she see her hanging into rope inside the bathroom.

When i heard about this horrible story coming from my landlady at first i don't believe it but when i experiencing this wierd things happenning in my room i was beginning to believed it i also talk to my neighbors about the story but no one knows it as it was happened about 12 years ago and some of the former tenants left but except the buildings utility man i ask him about the story and he told me everything about it his story is more detailed than my landlady as he is the one who cleaned my current room after the suicide commited he told me while he cleaning it he also experiencing weird thing like the strange sound like a woman crying he told me the sound coming from inside the bathroom and also he mentioned about under the bed the blood stained over there cannot be removed the floor is not wood made so thats impossible for the blood to be absorb by wood as the floor is made of mar le so when the blood stained did not removed they decide it to put another layer of flooring to just cover it.

The utility man also told me after he enters the room he experiencing night terrors about the room and the deceased girl the former tenant his dream about her is very terrifying that he is waking up in the middle of the night soaking into his sweat he also mention about the feeling of someone watching him whenever he goes to sleep so he become afraid and refused to come into my room again.

And so everything i heard about the room makes me wonder if my room was haunted or those people are just thinking so much or using some kind of hallucinogen (drugs) but i don't know what to think as i was very afraid too sleep on my own room i was a broke currently and don't have enough money too find a better place to live and so i was forcing myself to live in my room.

So far i don't experiencing the sound of crying woman inside my bathroom but i wont even try to take a shower or bath in that room hahaha i never ever enter on that bathroom again after a heard about the story nor even look under my bed i even block the gap with the planks but still it gives me a feel not to look at it.

I only come to my room once a week to get a new clothes because currently right now i was living on my older brother house i did tell him about my situation but he didn't believed but still he let me live on his house thank him for doing that.

I end it here i might update this if some thing changed or happened thanks for reading my story.
😱 Man what you just said ? I am now even scared to look under my bed 😬

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Thats no fun 😲 We should equip you with some C4's and weaponry as well as enchanted armour so the terrors can't get you and the sleep paralysis doesn't come close
Feels like there's a market for vigilante people sitting on the night table xDDD I'm going to start offering my services!
Post automatically merged:

Lol In most parts of the world , its believed that a demon is responsible for the sleep paralysis issue , some people have claimed to feel heavy weights on their chests and when they do manage to crack their eyes open a bit , they all claim to see some sort of being squatting on their chests !!! Shudders! !! Creepy AF
....Sounds like a cat! xDDD
Post automatically merged:

@Azura Shadow and @Kreis412 come on you guys are really scaring me 😬
Don't worry! I've arrived! xDD