Biggest multiplayer text RPG in the world

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I stumbled on this game whilst searching for text RPGs seeing as how I was on mobile and couldn't really play most RPGs, and I'm so happy I found this game, it's a game you literally play for the rest of your life, there are people on there that have accounts 5000+ days old who still play.
The game is very intricate and there so much you can do, it also has its own funny personality, there's so much to do with this game that I can't list or describe all of them.
I'm not going to lie I was originally going to post this with a reference link and every time someone signs up with it and gets to level 10 I get a random special item and some points but it's against the rules of this forum but I decided to post this anyways as it actually is an absolutely amazing game, it's an online browser game btw so you can play on mobile or PC, just Google Torn City and it should appear also if you wanna help a guy out message me and I'll send you the refferal link, hopefully that's allowed, enjoy playing the game for the rest of ya life :)
(https://www.torn.com/2402197) that's the link, my name's napalmwarrior in the game, if you need any help just message

Last edited:

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi ACE 123 if it's ok I would like to try this game so send me what I need to do and I'll use your Referral no problem.