💬 Review Bingo Bash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,670 happy users since 2014.
Register

Unhated

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bingo Bash

Bingo bash is a mobile bingo game, there is a whole bunch of differently styled and themes rooms to choose from

Review:
I've been playing bingo bash for as long as I can remember. It's an addicting game that will never disappoint you. I love how many different options they give you when you're trying to decide which room to play in. Another bonus is it's not only a bingo game but a slots game as well. You will always have a good time when you open up the app. There are so many people who play and bingo bash allows you to connect to your Facebook account where you can send gifts to your friends daily as well as receive them. There are different sites where you can also collect daily bonuses like free chips and powerplays. You can use those c hips to either play a round of bingo or try your luck and gamble in the slot machine, if you're not really into the slot machine there are a few other different ways to try and gamble your chips. When you are running low ln coins you can use chips and turn them into coins which comes in handy. There is so many ways to be entertained by this game and the fun never stops. With all the updates they constantly bring to it you'll never need to download another game

Would you recommend this to other users?

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jdub7753

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bingo Bash

Bingo Bash is at the very least like any other Bingo game I've ever played. You have normal bingo rooms, each room with its own collection specialty rooms with not only collections but quests as well. Many mini games including slots, and scratch cards. You can raise your daily login bonus by completing collections and leveling up. You can connect to Facebook, add your friends and send gifts daily! Follow/like Bingo Bash on facebook and find new bingo friends, collect free chips and converse with the bingo bash community! You can never go wrong with a Bingo game that has so many things to do!

- I highly recommend Bingo Bash to all bingo lovers and those who may be new to bingo! This game will not disappoint!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐