💬 Review Bingo drive

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

AuntKakkie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bingo drive

Screenshot_20201115-094534.png

Bingo drive is a highly addictive online bingo game. Having missions, bonuses, and daily rewards. It is one of my faves. I feel you why in the review.

Review:
So besides the things mentioned above, bingo drive is a very complex game. It has worlds inside of worlds. Missions, like being in the to 3 to bingo 25 times. When you play the bingo game itself the cards not only have pieces to a puzzle you get when you bingo on that card, but it also has chests that have "spookie" cards. Completed card sets gives more rewards! It has bonus bingo cards with peices of car parts too! These car parts can go into your inventory of it extra get put into a tank that when filled gives you a spin for even MORE rewards. Which brings me to home. You can personalize your car! With car parts you unlock as you play. These car parts each bring something extra to the drive home after the game is over. When putting parts on your car the process can either be manually done or you can choose a suit (if you have all the peices included that suit). But the parts have things like extra chips, power-ups, money, extra puzzle piece chances, and xp stars. you get rewards if you complete puzzles, in a tier, in a world. Completed worlds give major rewards. There's just so much going on in this game it'll keep you busy for hours.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely! There are hourly daily even weekly tournaments. It so much fun. It's also very addictive. There's wheels to spin cards to scratch, and slots to spin. All for more rewards.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

Kath78654321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will definitely download and play this game! Thanks for this review! 💞