💬 Review Bird box

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,206 happy users since 2014.
Register

ziziizi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Bird box

The ending was confusing because tthe movie didn't explain the alien and didn't find the way to solve the problem. The acting was good .

Review:
The film tried to portray the possibility with sound and film, but the subject had flaws such as the lack of clarity.
Space was not the solution.
The movie was trying to make the characters critical for the child and was exploiting emotions if there was a gap in
There was a lot of film
But the cast was interesting and spectacular anyway, and the film had a lot of work to do, especially at the end when it suddenly tried to solve the problem.
And it was better to describe the creature more clearly
The issue of raising two children in a home without food was unbelievable and all of a sudden the loss of security
Send feedback
History
Saved
Community

When a mysterious force decimates the population, only one thing is certain -- if you see it, you die. The survivors must now avoid coming face to face with an entity that takes the form of their worst fears. Searching for hope and a new beginning, a woman and her children embark on a dangerous journey through the woods and down a river to find the one place that may offer sanctuary. To make it, they'll have to cover their eyes from the evil that chases them -- and complete the trip blindfolded.

Would you recommend this to other users? Not so much

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐

Bibinox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wouldn't say the ending is confusing. It feels more empty because it didn't explain the "alien". From the moment people started getting infected it was only about survival and never really finding out a way to defeat the infection. So I wasn't really surprised that they didn't fight back whatever started the infection. Their only goal, from the beginning was arriving to the safe haven. I would recommend this to people because it's different and refreshing.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Since they did confirm a second movie..I think we will know more about the aliens..the first is really good but a bit confusing as you've mentioned,but nevertheless it was good.