Mod apk BitLife - Life Simulator 1.18.1 Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

BitLife - Life Simulator v1.18.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 246 times

• How will you live your BitLife?

Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the love of your life, have kids, and pick up a good education along the way.

Or will you play choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, fall in love or go on adventures, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse. You choose your story...

Discover how bit by bit life choices can add up to determine your success in life the game.

Interactive story games have been around for years. But this is the first text life simulator to truly mash up and simulate adult life.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlocked: Interact with teachers, buy pets, have more than two generations, etc.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank chere100 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candywriter.bitlife&hl=en_US

Downloaded 86 times

peachu112

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
SAME! The business option and create a band options were the best, honestly.

Zrand

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
As i remember they removed it from play store

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
As i remember they removed it from play store
If you're referring to Instlife being removed from the play store... I wouldn't have known. The reason I have it is that I never uninstalled it. Of course, I'm also sure I could find places to get it if needed.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you're referring to Instlife being removed from the play store... I wouldn't have known. The reason I have it is that I never uninstalled it. Of course, I'm also sure I could find places to get it if needed.
They removed it from Google play after awhile... but you can still easily get the game from apkpure or aptoide and I think even here in sbenny xD

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bitlife isnt that bad tbh but i just cant stand the ui and the way it is sometimes 😂 instlife was simple and fun especially when I can play instlife for lots of hours cause bitlife eats alot of battery

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Bitlife isnt that bad tbh but i just cant stand the ui and the way it is sometimes 😂 instlife was simple and fun especially when I can play instlife for lots of hours cause bitlife eats alot of battery
I absolutely agree. I prefer Instlife for the same reasons. I love the simplicity and it feels more addictive to me for some reason. It also never slows down which is still a problem in Bitlife. :)

BitLife - Life Simulator 1.18.1 Unlocked was released by chere100 and 6646 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.