💬 Review Bitlife

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Priscila Matin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bitlife

Bitlife is a life simulator game where you control what happens with your choices.

Review:
I love this game. I'm obsessed with life simulation games so this is not the first one I play, BUT is the best I have EVER seen and played!

The graphics are decent, I personally like the style they used. It's very simple but at the same time very modern and colorful.

The possibilities are almost endless. You can be a criminal, a doctor, escape from prison, rob a bank, become famous, have a pet... and so on and so forth. That's what everyone likes and want in a game, Freedom, and I think we got it on this game.
We also have access to challenges that occur every now and then. They consist of a bunch of things that you have to do in order to win the challenge. It's very fun and you compete with the whole word!

I think the Mod is very good. In bitlife we have the God Mode, which means that we have to pay to have access to some stuff (changing haircut, pets, becoming president...), So it's good to have the God Mode already in your hands.
Also, I would like to add that, the version that we have here is a little bit outdated, but, the game developers of Bitlife are going to launch more things to Android bicitizens this year, so we just have to be a little more patient before we receive everything we have been waiting for.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would. Bitlife is a very fun game that you can play with your friends to compare who does best in life. You can do challenges and just experience life in multiple different ways.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐