💬 Review Bitlife

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

SandraSterie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bitlife

Text-based game, with minor inclusion of mini games.

Review:
This is how the game works: you're given a random life (which can be partially customized after experiencing the first life) and there are menus where players pick from a variety of options and based on The options made The character gets a certain death or players get achievements.The first few lives can be fun, however it can get boring after awhile. The game is super repetitive, I wish there was more to the app. I think perhaps more interactions or mini games or maybe even story plot would help improve gameplay. At times it can be annoying having to go through all the menus to select options, which sometimes requires you to do the same thing multiple times in one "year"/round. There's something lacking to it, but I don't know what would actually improve the experience. Also purchasing the upgraded version really isn't worth it, unless you really can't stand the multiple ads the come crashing in. If you do purchase it you are deemed a "bitizen" and have access to pet breeders, no ads, teacher interactions, and when using the social media option you don't need to share the app via email/twitter/etc. The upgrade is only a few dollars for those interested.

Would you recommend this to other users? Maybe, I always end up deleting the app and then reinstalling it months later-- so maybe that says something. It has potential.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐