💬 Review Bitlife

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,531 happy users since 2014.
Register

JOTAROYOUJI

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bitlife

A text based life simulator game, With tons of features

Review:
Bitlife is a text based game about life, even though it is entirely not just text(Bitlife uses emoji and sometimes sound effects), i will still consider it "Text Based" because they are basically the same thing, Bitlife is very fun because there are tons of features and things you can do in this game like doing crime and hiring a hitman, even though you will most likely be bored of the features if you dont have bitizen(a subscribtion in bitlife), it is still fun to do some experiments, the thing i hate about this game is the ADS, they use ads that advertises their other games and it is the same ad, even though you use airplane mode, it will still show ads because the ads are already DOWNLOADED!!! The only way to play tge game without ads is by purchasing bitizen for 7 dollars or by purchasing NO ADS for 2 dollars, even though purchasing NO ADS is cheaper, Bitizen is more worth it. Score:7/10 why? Because it is basically pay to win.Thank you for reading my review about the text based game Bitlife and See you on the next review i will be making!!! Bye Bye

Would you recommend this to other users? If you want to pay for bitizen, Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐