Blade bound, hack and slash rpg "pluss pvp" PRETY MUCH HACK ANYTHING GAME GUARDIAN!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rinoqp101

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Blade bound: Hack and slash of darkness action rpg

Hack 1- go to the store where you can trade gems for gold type number of gold then number of gems in game gurdian with a 500 search range like so, 45;150000:500 and search Dword. Long press on your gems number in this case 45, click go to this address change to negative -9000 and go back to game and click the purchase button. Wala you just got 9000 gems, now when you go to 45 you may or may not need to change the number below it to -9001. Have not tested it without.:)

Hack 2- I got banned while trying to cheat so I can no longer tell you what it is called but there is a scenario where you fight as long as you can and get as many points as you can before you die if you get the most points in the weekly or daily tournaments you get great rewards. All you have to do is search your points via Dword till you get 1 and put it as high as you want there is a maximum but that's pretty easy to figure out. You must kill 1 monster after changing it or your score will not change. If you set the value to maximum make sure you set it 1 point lower and lock the number or when you kill a monster your score will go negative.

Hack 3- infinite gold, go to item fusion, pick your item to fuse search item level. Then fuse with other items to raise level keep doing that till there is one item, set to -9000000 or whatever number you want "dont go to high or your game will crash and reset your gold" and fuse one last time and wala it adds all of that gold to your account.

Hack 4- infinite item level and stats, same as infinite gold but this time you set the item level to positive 90000, but make sure you fuse at least one more item or when you restart the game you item will go back down to its original status. You may want to do gold cheat first to pay for your massive item levels.

Well guys enjoy hope you like I'm sorry I wanted to give you more cheats but got banned lol anyway was working on xp but could not figer it out in time everything else is hacked.😀