Mod apk Blade Of Conquest v1.1.1 Unlimited Money, Skill Points & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Blade Of Conquest v1.1.1 Unlimited Money, Skill Points & more (new)

Name of the game: Blade Of Conquest

Version: v1.1.1

Root needed? Yes

Internet required? No

Game Description:
This is an epic strategy role-playing game. You will act the prince of the kingdom who suffers the pain of subjugation in the game world of sword and magic, find your followers in the vast Atmora continent, build your own army, defeat your enemies and recover the former glory of the kingdom of Casadoria

Features of Blade Of Conquest for Android

• Hundreds of towns and villages are located in the corners of the Atmora continent, to conquer them, become their lords, so that your kingdom is growing stronger;.
• More than 20 units are for recruitment and upgrading, according to the characteristics of each unit, freely match with your team, riding on the battlefield;
• Four categories, and a total of 30 kinds of magic and skills for learning and upgrading, experience different types of roles to bring you the fun;
• Many different types of talent for choosing and upgrading, so that your road to conquer is more smooth;
• Real-time combat mode, tense rhythm brings you the ultimate bettle experience;
• Massive props, equipment can be obtained in the game, collect them to make yourself become more powerful;

Have fun by downloading and playing the MOD APK of Blade Of Conquest for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wmstudio.games.boc
MOD Features:
Unlimited Money
• Unlimited Skill Points
(increase instead of decreasing)
• Unlimited Combat Skill Points
• No Cheat Detection

Notes: you need root permissions to install this mod. Don't try to sign it. It will not work.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 314 times

Downloaded 384 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Without root unfortunately it would detect it, it's not just a signature check or I would have bypassed it, so for now I only provide the root version.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank You
I can vouch this is a Great game.
Similiar to early Heroes of Might & Magic on main strategy screen (but real-time) and town-planning.
Battles are also real-time but fun like early PS games.

Relax, this game need NOT be online and I dont think Root-permission will be needed.
Will have discussion with @Sbenny and may you ALL have a chance at playing it.

HostedGamesFanatic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny Hi, This is really the first time I've downloaded an apk that needs root to download it, I have root and everything, But how do you download it? Is it normally downloaded? Because I can't download mine for some odd reason. EDIT: Haha, Its all good now, All I needed to do was rename the file since it didn't have .apk in it, Sorry for wasting your time ANOTHER EDIT: Okay, after launching the game, it displayed some Chinese words, which I can't understand at all, and there was only one option to click, so I clicked that, but after I clicked it, The game suddenly crashed. IVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED

Last edited:
Blade Of Conquest v1.1.1 Unlimited Money, Skill Points & more was released by Sbenny and 29583 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.