💬 Review Block puzzle 2020 Best brick puzzle games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,667 happy users since 2014.
Register

amber211

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Block puzzle 2020 Best brick puzzle games

An intersting game to play in your relax time

Review:
What did you do while in quarantine?
For me, I usually checked Facebook to update with my friends, watched movies alone and lied down on the sofa all day. Kind of boring! But luckily, I found my true passion in this time - conquer Block puzzle game 2020. It's very easy to play but super addictive. I can't let my phone out of my hand for second!

Pros:
- Play offline, doesn't need Wi-Fi
- Hundreds of challenging stages to conquer and lots of eyes-catching diamonds
- Great features of Amazon jungle with awesome sound system with dropping coins sound.
- Suitable for all ages, I usually competed with my nephews while in quarantine
- In case you are out of moves, and just need a little luck to win, many special items to help you get through such as: exploding bomb, lucky charms…
- After each stage you will receive some diamonds which you can use to buy new items or new diamonds to change the visual

Cons:
- Advertisements!!! Not a fan when advertisement pops up after finish a stage. But almost every free game will have, so for me, it's not a very big deal
- Sometime has errors with graphics. I gave the company feedbacks about my errors, and they fixed it quite fast.

Would you recommend this to other users?

That all my thought about this game. It's worth a try. Trust me, once you start the game, it's hard to get out.

Link bio: Block puzzle 2020

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐