💬 Review Bon Voyage: Season 4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,558 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baklatalagaako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Bon Voyage: Season 4

Bon Voyage season four took place in New Zealand.

Review:
So, here we go again. Another BTS content.
Bon Voyage is kind of like the Summer Package. The only difference between the two is that the Bon Voyage is a real vacation. They go to this specific place where they unwind-and take some videos to make content for the ARMYs all around the world. Even if they are in the cameras, they did not hesitate to act as crackheads lol. I mean, even if there are cameras, they try to keep it as real as possible. Behind their professional life, we could see seven boys who have lots of fun together.
Per Bon Voyage, there is "Behind the Scenes" content. I mean, every content that the boys have has behind the scenes clips that are available to buy or you know...
...To watch in some sites that are free lolololol.
Was this fun to watch? Yes. Even if you can not watch the behind the scenes, the whole output is worthwhile watching and the boys, as usual, are true and funny.
Along with them, we can also take a look at how gorgeous and breath-taking New Zealand can be. From the clear lake that is surrounded by mountains to the terrains that are illuminated by the stars and the moon at night- It was as if we took a journey to New Zealand to them.
Is it worth to buy? Well, it depends on you. If you want to buy go ahead, if not, then it is okay. But it is worth it, to be honest.
Nonetheless, if a user, who is an ARMY, has a time (or money), then go ahead and watch it to make your day good.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this to ARMYs of course. But, even if a person is not, then I would also recommend this to the people who are curious about who the members of BTS truly are.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐