✅ Solved Book Cover

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Memeya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm currently a fanfiction which is about 6 months old since I posted it to ff.net and I think it needs a proper book cover now. Truth be told, I suck at digital arts. 😭😭

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
Can you give some details, such as the title, fandom, or ship, so someone here can design a cover?

Memeya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
My fanfic's title is "The Blazing Fates", posted it in fanfiction.net in the 'Fire Emblem' section under 'Games'. My story is slow paced so no shipping yet.

The story:
* is set in the 'Fates' world with a crossover of a character from FE7: Blazing Sword
* has two main characters: Corrin (male FE Fates avatar) and Arya (FE 7 tactician).

Featured in the Book Cover:
*Corrin - his official artwork is in the Wiki Fandom so you could look it up there.
*Arya - has no official artwork though I did gave her a description in my story:
Brown hair that is short and wavy with a long tiny braid behind her right ear; Blue eyes; Wears Dark green cloak over a lighter shade of green travelling clothes (medieval style)
* Would be better if Arya has her hood on.

I hope not asking too much if the Book Cover will somewhat look like the one in light novel, 'The Faraway Paladin'. I put up my story's title there just in case anyone who like to draw can have some inspiration. 😅😅

Last edited: