Books or Movies?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

Are Books better than Movies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
If the movie is based on the book..then there's a 90% chance that the book will certainly be better cause it'll have a lot more content the movie will probably cut out cause of time or budget

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If the movie is baded on the book..then there's a 90% chance that the book will certainly be better cause it'll have a lot more content the movie will probably cut out cause of time or budget
Totally agree on this . For example Twilight , the books were way better than the movies , I found it lacking big time

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I enjoy "watching" with food at hand while admiring the artistic beauty of a film (or anime).
And with books, I can use my "Imagination " (*Spongebob's voice*) to create a scene of my own.

Conclusion:
It's a tie for me unless there is no food involved.

JosePlays

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
That depends! In terms of original story books are obviously superior as films might show something entirely different to please the audience but some movies are so great! The plot, the actors, the details make you want to grab a book after if you aren't familiar with the story yet and when you fig into it you realize the story film showed was more interesting to you then the original one. It happens sometimes and it's upsetting 😔.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Well it depends, doesn't it? What are you trying to achieve?

I enjoy movies because of the multimedia setting. Several arts working together to create a vision? That's fundamentally awesome on soooo many levels. However, if you are feeling in need of some "Me" time, books are superior. No voices except the ones in your head...for better or for worse xD

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well actually i think books are better than movies. Why? Because in books usually stories described deeper than in movies because of duration of the movie but books are not. So if you full of imagination, i think books are better for you

Nina Arius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
From my perspective I absolutely think so.
I love watching movies but reading a book or novel while leaning on the corridor on the upper floor of my house; at the same time drinking a cup of tea while feeling the breeze,is one thing tha's better than watching movies ^^

colemoon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
most of the times, yeah. cause the books have more contents and it gives you more freedom to imagine the story the way you want to

Mikhail16364

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
True and books can give you an insight into the thought process and feeling of the characters more than movies would
Post automatically merged:

True especially for young kids, kids who are read to while they are young have 20 000 more words in their vocabulary than kids who aren't