Mod apk Boxing Gym Story Mod Apk by DDeveloper (License Bypassed and Unlimited Money)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,612 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Boxing Gym Story v1.1.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DDeveloper
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Introducing a sim with real punch!

Are you the manager this down-on-its-luck boxing gym needs to get back on its feet? Get the town excited about boxing, and more people will start signing up.

Stand by the ringside to cheer on your boxers. You never know how a match will go until the very end!

And don't forget about marketing - fans are the lifeblood of competitive sports!

Rack up more wins, and you'll be able to upgrade your facilities with spa baths, high-class cafeterias, and more. Before you know it, athletes will be lining up to join you!

Hire trainers and hone your boxers' skills until they're ready to take on the world!

Make your gym unique by outfitting it with facilities of your choice, creating the perfect environment for fostering boxing talent.

Don't give up until you get that championship belt!

Enjoy all the thrills of an underdog boxing story in Kairosoft's latest management sim game!

--
    Zoom in or adjust the screen size with touch controls.

Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
    Kairosoft's pixel art game series continues!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• v1:- License Check has been Bypassed which means that the game is playble now and the playstore pop up wouldn't bother anymore
    v2:- License Check has been Bypassed and Unlimited Money Mod has been provided

Note:- the license check bypass took me some time so please do give a like as it takes time to deliver such mods for you.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.boxing&hl=en_US&gl=US

Last edited:

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
App not installed dev sorry

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
App not installed dev sorry
Working perfectly on Android V7 AND V10. try to redownload it without any download manager and try to use Chrome
Post automatically merged:

also it is working and you can see the screenshots too. 🤔 give the screenshot of app not installing

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
lol i test my mods on multiple devices before uploading them

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Working perfectly, would be great to increase the money though or unlimited smile points
smile points was also possible but i thought it would be overkill

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope this one gets updated to latest version

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I hope this one gets updated to latest version
i just checked and yes the latest is 1.1.5 and i will soon update it to 1.1.5 within a couple of hours,
Thankyou for Reporting

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Bocky Ralboa is the future champion

Aimine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
kewl I finally found a bypassed thing apk for dis

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
i hope that 10SB Points is the most reasonable rate for it as i am not hungry for SB Points but i want to provide Quality Mods for the users. @Semroth

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
10 sb points is fine :)
if it was possible it i would have made it for free but i need to put a minimum of 10SB Points otherwise License System Wouldn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.