Mod apk Boyfriend Plus v0.3.5 Full with All Boys Unlocked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,427 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Boyfriend Plus v0.3.5 Full with All Boys Unlocked (updated)

Name of the game: Boyfriend Plus

Version: v0.3.5

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Start a chat with a cute sweet guy. Perhaps you met at a club, or maybe it was on a motorcycle forum. As you get to know each other better, he'll send you pictures and voice messages. Choose wisely and you might just end up calling him your boyfriend. Who needs a boyfriend when you have Boyfriend Plus? You'll be happy to now this exciting game is completely free to download and doesn't require internet (except at first time, if you want to download the pictures of these nice guys before chatting with them), so don't wait more! Download Boyfriend Plus MOD APK only at Sbenny.com and start chatting today!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dkc.bfpp
MOD Features:
All Boys Unlocked (full version)

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s) (updated on 04th September to fix a small bug):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 346 times

EmeraldEyes

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lol. why do i want to try this? 😂 it looks cute let's see how it goes.

Sxnmi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
thx for the update!

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
thanks for the update Sbenny 😁 but 2 of the routes are still locked (Tai & Tommy)

Edit: it works perfectly now, thanks Sbenny for such a quick fix 😁 changed my vote as well

Last edited:

Bluessy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank youu will try it

ShadowCat88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
thanks for the update Sbenny 😁 but 2 of the routes are still locked (Tai & Tommy)
Thank you so much @Sbenny for keeping this game updated ❤

Edit: just wanted to say that two of the guys, Tommy and Tai, are still locked.
Thank you so much for reporting! I fixed the mod, replaced the MOD APK download link and lowered the price to 15 SB Points. I'm sure it'll work perfectly now :) Please let me know and, if you want, please also update your post and poll ratings, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.