Breach:The Arcangel Job Romantic Interests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm currently reading it but I wonder who are the potential RI's. I currently have a romantic relationship with Carly but I wonder if choosing her made her a default RI or I still have the chance to go out with someone.

Anways, whose your RI in the game?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dunno if you can break up with someone or even have a polygamous relationship (probably cannot tho, as i try to romance other but the option is greyed)
As for me, ehh, i currently romancing Mouse, she just had those adorable feeling, especially considering her bond with the MC

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I also feel that about Mouse. Now I want to restart. 😭😭😭 I guess I made a mistake by letting Carly in that night. 😭😭😭 I didn't thought that the romance part would be linear. (Now, I'm contemplating about restarting the game. 😅)

Thanks anyway for replying. 😁

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Gabriel..!!! He is so cool, very talented and mysterious.. :)

I think once you select your love interest, that's it.. and I replayed the game multiple times now and, for me, there is only once chance to confess your love.. except for mouse..

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
By the way, what's your crew selection? Member i mean
It's Kaz, Justin and Carly.. I like Justin techie stuff especially on the Velvet Cut heist.. Carly is also an all around char for me.. her offer to upgrade my vehicle is useful while Kaz is umm... because I think I need a tank on my team as my other two is like ranged..?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's Kaz, Justin and Carly.. I like Justin techie stuff especially on the Velvet Cut heist.. Carly is also an all around char for me.. her offer to upgrade my vehicle is useful while Kaz is umm... because I think I need a tank on my team as my other two is like ranged..?
Nice, i think I'll try to add Kaz as well, the last few time i always add Haylen since she seems really badass, i mean, heck in her profile her nickname is Freddy Krueger's Nightmare

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nice, i think I'll try to add Kaz as well, the last few time i always add Haylen since she seems really badass, i mean, heck in her profile her nickname is Freddy Krueger's Nightmare
I know, right..?! I'm also torn between Kaz and Hayne especially Kaz is "gentlemanly" and it's making me laugh.. but since I rather be the marksman than the melee, I chose Kaz.. :D

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I know, right..?! I'm also torn between Kaz and Hayne especially Kaz is "gentlemanly" and it's making me laugh.. but since I rather be the marksman than the melee, I chose Kaz.. :D
Yeah, tough decision. How about the other tho? For some reason, i always choose not Anna and Charlie in pair, because well, i just, can't separate them, it hurts my heart to do so

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, tough decision. How about the other tho? For some reason, i always choose not Anna and Charlie in pair, because well, i just, can't separate them, it hurts my heart to do so
Me, too.. they are siblings and really close.. I did try them and quite enjoy their banter and Charlie's crazy driving but Anna's contribution to my overall strategy is not much.. I mean she is really good on the ATM jobs but the payout on the jewelry is better so Justin is always my choice..

I am tempted though, to choose Justin then Charlie but it just feels so wrong.. >.<

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Me, too.. they are siblings and really close.. I did try them and quite enjoy their banter and Charlie's crazy driving but Anna's contribution to my overall strategy is not much.. I mean she is really good on the ATM jobs but the payout on the jewelry is better so Justin is always my choice..

I am tempted though, to choose Justin then Charlie but it just feels so wrong.. >.<
Yeah, not to mention, Carly just have so much more interesting backstory, i mean an Albanian mafia family on the run? Sign me up please.
Plus, it feels more, well, i can say diverse, i mean. If we choose Anna and Charlie, then that's mean we now have Three Brits on thr crew (now i know why they have James Bond on the name selection)
On the other hand. Well, Kaz is Sweden, Hayne from Canada and I'm pretty sure Justin is part Japanese, Carly herself were from Belgium (or is it Albanian?) with French accent

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, not to mention, Carly just have so much more interesting backstory, i mean an Albanian mafia family on the run? Sign me up please.
Plus, it feels more, well, i can say diverse, i mean. If we choose Anna and Charlie, then that's mean we now have Three Brits on thr crew (now i know why they have James Bond on the name selection)
On the other hand. Well, Kaz is Sweden, Hayne from Canada and I'm pretty sure Justin is part Japanese, Carly herself were from Belgium (or is it Albanian?) with French accent
I didn't even think about their nationalities but when you mention, yeah.. James Bond reference is hilarious.. and oh, the way Carly hedges about the truth of her family is also funny and cute.. I haven't got a lot of background story about Justin which I don't know why.. Maybe I'm more focus on determining the history of the main trio.. I'm not sure if is just me or will there be continuation..?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I didn't even think about their nationalities but when you mention, yeah.. James Bond reference is hilarious.. and oh, the way Carly hedges about the truth of her family is also funny and cute.. I haven't got a lot of background story about Justin which I don't know why.. Maybe I'm more focus on determining the history of the main trio.. I'm not sure if is just me or will there be continuation..?
The author put a lot of thought on reference part, i mean there's John Wick, Khan, Harry Potter, RWBY. Heck, Rook is practically a Mexican Deadpool with Taco.
And yeah, Carly seems to be a bit... Idk, innocent? Pure? She's never been in a relationship afterall. Same with maybe Mouse and.... Raquel? The author mentioned that she got a crush on Gabriel so there's that.
And yeah, there definitely gonna be a continuation, the author confirm that there will be a sequel, tho, when? I'm not sure.

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Gabriel..!!! He is so cool, very talented and mysterious.. :)

I think once you select your love interest, that's it.. and I replayed the game multiple times now and, for me, there is only once chance to confess your love.. except for mouse..
What do you mean except for Mouse? I restarted again. 🤣🤣🤣 If it's a spoiler just don't mind my question. 😁
Post automatically merged:

By the way, what's your crew selection? Member i mean
Mine are Kaz, Justin and Carly.
Post automatically merged:

Ooops .. I think I better stop reading the comments here for the meantime. I still have a long journey with this book. 🤣🤣🤣