💬 Review BTS Summer Packages

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,642 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baklatalagaako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: BTS Summer Packages

It is about BTS taking their "semi-vacation" in different parts of the world such as Dubai, Philippines, Saipan, and in their home country, South Korea. It is called semi- vacation as it is because on that "vacation", it comprises of photoshoots that are needed for specific concepts and so on.

Review:
Okay, so for ARMYs out there that do not know what BTS Summer Packages are, that is a video/movie that is all about, like I said, then being in a semi-vacation. For the first one is we have the 2016 Summer Package. For this said package, this is their first package wherein they went to Dubai to also film Save me. After that, they just had fun and so on. The mini-diaries that we all loved watching in some compilations are from these packages. All of the said packages have the diary part.
Next is, the Summer Package of 2017 is from my homeland, the Philippines-specifically, Palawan, Philippines. Under there, as I said before, they had their individual and group photos-while complaining because of the hot weather, they tried their best to have fun-which they really had fun lol. 2018 is Saipan and the last one is 2019, in Wanju, South Korea.

All in all, the packages from 2016-2019 is all about photoshoots and the BTS having fun. Is it worth buying and watching all of those? If you want to know about them or if you want to take a peek on what was the Behind the scenes of some of their specific photos or concept photos, then yes. It is worth watching it. You do not really have to buy it, to be honest. There are some sites that would let you watch everything for free. Overall, all of the Summer Packages are fun and worthwhile to watch.

Would you recommend this to other users? For the ARMYs? Absolutely.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐