💬 Review BTS World

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kjsjskhxis man

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: BTS World

Play as the manager of the up and coming group BTS! Go through various journeys with the seven members as you go brought back to prior to their debut, the year 2012. Disccover sides stories with each member if they weren't apart of BTS, as well as customize their clothing and hair along with fun stickers!

Review:
I found this game very entertaining and have played it everyday since it's release. It's good for casual gameplay as well as an immersive gameplay with an interesting storyline. You don't even need to be a fan of the incredibly popular Korean group, BTS, to play. Although it is especially fun when you are a fan. I liked collecting different cards and also playing the side stories. I also liked the aspect of playing as their manager and experiencing what managing musical group is like. And having to make those decisions for their career. So that was fun also. I have also gone a couple days without playing the game but was still able to catch up very easily. Which is also a nice aspect to the game. The storyline for both the main story and side stories hooked me in, and there were also special seasonal events as well. You play another storyline and also win prizes for winning the card section to complete the level. Which you can use to take care of the members and keep them happy for the schedule of tasks you assign them to do. In the card section you have a collection of cards from each of the members, each card has different levels that you can combine to beat the level. You can also win prizes this way and the levels must be completed in order to advance in all the stories. Some levels are easy and some are more difficult. Which can be frustrating but is also very nice because it keeps the game interesting. Instead of letting it become boring and repetitive. You also have boxes you can buy with the in game coins and diamonds. You can win clothing and hair that you can use to customize each member. Another interesting aspect was receiving messages and phone calls from the members in the game. It immerses you into the story and really makes you feel like you are their manager. Overall, nice game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes. I would recommend this game to other users. Especially people who are fans of BTS. It is very fun to play as the manager of their group and experience their journey to their fame now with them. The game isn't overwhelmingly stressful or difficult but the card segment and storyline still makes it interesting.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not my type of game, but a great review. Well done